Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do any of you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exodus2011, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Have like a journal thing where you draw, write rhymes, whatever your thinking, while baked? one of my smoking buddies did this lol. I thot i was weird but it's actually pretty cool.

2. Ive wanted to but havent gotten to it. I HAVE begun a documentary on SoCal Raves. Pretty much me going Raving with a camera attached to my chest. Sick shit. Im generally pretty baked though while im doin that.. among other unmentionables.

3. #4 ILLUSIONisDope, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats dope I'm from SoCal too

4. Okay. This is interesting. I have been WANTING to do this so badly!

Sometimes when im really baked, I have this feeling as if I had a piece of paper in front of me I would some how be able to conjure magnificent visions of exotic animals and places.

Do you or anyone else have any tips to get this started? I will try this tonight...

5. I too wish to do this. It's good for psychological sanity. I've never been too motivated to do it, though. I'd say video recording yourself would seem better.

6. watch the movie up while baked. :eek: absolutely amazing movie, really gets the creative energies flowing, haha. i swear it's so stoner friendly to me for some reason.

7. recording yourself would be funny! Especially when watching a bad movie from like the 50's when the special effects are super cheesy and you're just like O.O HOLY SHIT, In disbelief.

I will be trying this TONIGHT, actually in about 2-3 hours:] I will give a report when done! And if I draw anything I will throw it in my scanner and post it!

Holding you to your word amigo!

8. I try and have a guitar in front of me whenever I can and a notebook to write down anything I deem worth remembering. Sometimes this can turn into drawings, notes, haiku, etc. but its not a strictly baked sorta thing...

9. thats pretty cool if you actually do it.

ive been getting into grafitti lately.sitting at home bored isnt getting me anywhere mentally. i did it for the first time a few weeks ago and it was such a rush man. I walked about 2 miles to get there and kept having to duck behing some weeds when cars came by. it came out kinda sketch cuz i was nervous being my first time and all but its all good. its in a pretty busy part of town. next move im going into the city.

10. just finished watching it. extremely good movie :D. Were you actually originally going to watch that movie before i said that tho?

11. Haha i have a section in my notes on my iphone that is for genuis thoughts that hit me out of no where. Sometimes ill just be doing something and im like omg i gotta remember this one.:smoke:

12. No sir! Im watching it specifically because you recommended it! in fact im excited, I thought that was a very cute movie to begin with and enjoyed it sober!:hello:

So im excited to "rediscover" this movie in a new way thanks to MJ! Any specific moments I should pay attention to? And I said before I will try my hand at free-hand drawing!

13. I sucked at drawing..... Writing stories however I'm decent. Like I sucked worse at drawing than I normally would

14. When stoned you're usually much less of a perfectionist, so if you made a small mistake, you'd probably ignore it instead of re-doing it. I only would suggest smoking while drawing if you're really good at it and practise lots.

15. Yup. Started writing in it beginning of senior year in high school. I lose touch every now and then and not write something for a month or two, but it's getting pretty full. I don't know. Something nice about it. I would just write/draw anything i had on my mind, real or not.

16. #17 BloodLust, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I wish I was a better artist:(!!!

17. I use the notes thing on my ipod when I get really high and im stuck on the couch. I usually type out any thought that I think is amazing, or if some moment happens that I want to remember I write that down. Its saved my ass many times, I often write down where I put my keys or jacket when im high, sometimes I just forget.

Most of the time its just shit that I don't understand or thought was hilarious but when i come down from my high I figure out its not that funny and actually is a really stupid idea.

18. well, really i was thinking that most people's journals would be private. the point really isn't to create good art but to just let out your thoughts, feelings, etc. through the power of art, rhymes, etc.

19. I started playing the mandolin at a bluegrass festival we went to a couple of weeks ago, I already have a a notebook full of things to remember, it was a great week, I met a couple of super famous bluegrass players, got a nice quarter for only 60 bucks, ate great food and got to see the friends we only get to see once a year and I am getting my own mandolin this weekend. I can't wait to turn my ideas into songs:)