DO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE REMEMBER GETTING THESE?well..some didnt

Discussion in 'General' started by weedseed, Jan 26, 2006.

1. is this nuts or what!!!!!i just found it the other day, old as hell lol paper is all stiff and crispy...if any of you still miraculously have yours post em up!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. its hilarious how they worded the end of the cert....

even though the law tried to corrupt me i was still able to break on thru...to the otherside

3. LMAO! i passed my dare "final" i guess you could call it with a %100 and got like a blue ribbon and a certificate

those bastards told everyone that people started with pot and in an attempt to get that first great high again they persue harder drugs and ruin there life, even in 6th grade i snickered and ignored that because well i have very educative cousins that were much older then me at the time(my one cousin black, the other now openly lesbian......great teachers though :p )

4. i was smokin when i was doing that dare shit, and i passed that shit, i used to have my certificate in my room, been thrown out now though

5. i got an award for my dare speech, like a free mountain bike and some cash, haha i was like dare MVP, look at me now hahaha i still sometimes where dare shirts around, my buddies laugh at me for it but its cool. i think mine is somewhere at home at the moment, mayb when i go home for a weekend ill look for it

6. hahahaha. yeah, i still have my certificate. i was reading through some of my old dare shit the other day. i even wrote and signed a vow to never do drugs, and not drink until i was of age. gave me a good laugh..

7. You should roll up a big fatty with that certificate and smoke the shit out of it.

8. and take pics when you do so we can start a DARE to shut the fuck up website

9. Don't think I ever got a certificate, just a card that gave me a 5% dicount at some places.

I do remember that I got a box of crayons, though, because my DARE book was colored the best.

10. At my DARE graduation I got into a fight for some kid stealing my cookies. There were plenty of free cookies to get, but this kid walks up and steals all of mine, so I just took my punch and threw it all over his brand new white DARE shirt we had all just received. He threw his punch on me, and I just started hitting him in the face. Good times....good tiems.

I used to be a crazy little fuck, but weed kinda straightened me out. Oh the irony.

11. lol itd crack while i tried to roll it...its drier than a dry ass blunt shell...i wanna keep it for the laughs though....im gonna frame it eventually and stick it right next to a bob marley poster or some shit....that or frame it and use it for a weed tray lol...yeah i won all kinds of DARE apparel: shirts,hats even kickballs and frisbees and crap

12. hahahaha i got one of those. You wanna know the most ironic thing? they did studies to show if that program worked, and they found out kids are 50% more likely to do drugs graduating the DARE program than the kids that never went through it. That my friend, is irony.

13. i dont know...it worked on me damn good...i used to rat my younger siblings out for smokin! thats how against it i was.....then i finally tried it myself (because of a girl) and liked it.....then i kicked my own ass a few years later after realizing what a bitch i was for narkin' on people for smokin herb....

no..i didnt tell the cops....just my parents

14. I don't have a certificate but I do remember one of those programs was my first exposure to weed. They let us smelling it. I knew at that point I was going to try it because I knew I was being lied to. I think I was in the 5th or 6th grade in the mid 70s.

15. All i got was a D.A.R.E. T-Shirt. :( but that shirt still owns

[​IMG]

16. i love how soceity wants to corrupt kids soo much haha.

17. No in my day we depended on those RAD ads on Tv to help keep us in line.

18. dude, i've got one of those....somewhere...