Do any of you make Hemp Jewelry?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefBlazealot, Dec 11, 2008.

1. I have started making Hemp Jewelry. A lot of my friends at school want the bracelets and necklaces. Good way of makin' some legal income :rolleyes:

I also started making really thick thick thick rope style ones for keychains.

I don't have a camera right now but I'll post pics around Xmas when I'm getting a new one. It'll be hard though they sell the second I make them!!!

Anyone else? And I'm interested in what sites or guides you use or used in the beginning too. I started with this one:

http://www.beadage.net/hemp/index.shtml

2. yeah i wanted to start selling some too
    buttt i prefer the barter system
    so i just trade them for bowls
    ;D

3. Love making hemp stuff., such a chill thing to do while sitting around listening to music smoking a bowl

4. ive had 2 hemp neclaces that i made on my neck constantly for 3 years each.

5. #5 TokingWhiteGuy, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    never tried it, i wear hemp jewelry but never made it.
    I think it'd be cool to make some, how much you sell them for?

EDIT: im interested in learning how to make it now.
    I searched on EBAY for Hemp Twine.
    Is this the right kind?
    Click Here

6. Sorry this took so long to reply
    Yep that's the right stuff.
    Hit up your local craft shop (michael's is the only one that comes to mind) and they should have that and a crapload of wood beads for decoration!

7. Yes! I love makin hemp shit! I have a really thick twisted one on my keychain, I wear the same necklace and bracelet every day and i have handfulls of other ones cuz I'm always making them when i'm high lol. I've been making them for a few years now, it's fun

8. hemp is fun to make in school
    What really pisses me off is when people who don't even smoke weed wear them. Like %50 of people wearing them don't. They just do it cause they wanna be part of the "scene". It really fucks up being able to tell a real stoner from a poser