Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do any of you know

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Mmm, it could go either way, who knows?

You should take one for the team and find out for us if dog piss works :cool:

2. Can you please tell us how you acquire the pee. If we know we might try an help since you answered everyones question...lol

-Joe

3. Try it and let us know

4. Guys you actually think this guy harvested his dogs piss? Come on now.

5. No dude. Dogs piss out different metabolites than humans. It won't work lol.

6. wee wee pad...ring it out. if for some reason i had to aquire dog piss thats how id do it

7. (Before the other two posts):

This guy sounds like he gave you a real answer and seems to know what he's talking about. You probably shouldn't do it.

8. Im going to say wtf once and get it over with.

Ok

Here is my theory. To extract dog piss, he probably had the dog pee on a hard surface area. Then he could use either a paper towel or pippette to transfer the dog pis into a container. I would store it in the fridge until needed (make sure to reheat the pee to original temperature though).

To answer your question, well here it is plain and simple. Your dog is essentially made out of th same base elements that you are and ingests similar types of food that you do to maintain body mass.

The eay the tests are made, they probably target thc % and other indicators of illegalness inside yo body. If you havent gotten your dog intoxicated and his piss is clean, I think you will be fine.

9. I just read online that a golden retrievers piss is the most human like and that's what kind of dog I have. Do U guys know if this is true?

10. You know what? Fuck it. It will work.

11. Yes. 100% fact.

12. well, uhm...thats disturbing...but yes itll work unless they make u piss in front of them

13. #33 Sir Stoner, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    Itl work, but thats just sick, they test to
    Make sure its human, if its a simple non-lab test then ur fine but if its one with blue toilet water where they search you before testing then they will ID it as canine urine, good luck

14. hahaha now you want dog piss on your hands

15. If it's a test that gets sent to a lab then no, it won't work. I'm 100% positive of that.

If it's a dip stick test on the spot then yeah, so long as your dog hasn't been hitting the bong.

16. How do you know 100% that it won't work if it's a lab.

17. Yo dawg I heard you liked labs so we sent your lab piss to the lab and now you can lab while you get arrested.

18. Because I have a degree in biochemistry and I've done lab work with urine from humans, dogs, cats, wolves, sheep, and deer.

You will fail for specific gravity and creatinine if it goes to a lab.

19. prolly cause its a lab and they have the right tools and what not to determine if its human piss or dog piss. and plus there doctors/scientists.

20. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Because I have a degree in biochemistry and I've done lab work with urine from humans, dogs, cats, wolves, sheep, and deer.

You will fail for specific gravity and creatinine if it goes to a lab.[/quote]

Pshhhh on degrees and real world experience. We go by what research we can find on the internet around here