Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do any of you know

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Jan 7, 2013.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    First please don't post comments about how gross and completely fucked this is, ik :hippie:

Do any of u know if dog piss will work for passing a drug test? I have already acquired the piss so please don't post comments about that.

Also I read online that a golden retrievers piss is the most human like and that's what kind of dog I have.

Thanks,

Smokey

2. Thread of the month anyone?

-Joe

3. Yes, only if your dog isn't a big pothead

4. Yup it does work, just gotta make sure you drink every last drop.

5. howd you get the piss?

6. How the fuck did you get dogs piss

7. Hahahahahah. +rep

-Joe

8. That was my first question too haha

9. my cuzin said it works, good luck man make sure to drink plenty of water after drinking it to accelerate the process

10. The labs will identify it as canine urine and not human, which could (possibly) cause some legal complications for you.

11. I'd go with horse piss just to be safe.

12. Every comment is what I asked you guys to please not say. Does anybody have a real answer?

13. Dude, forget dog piss. Go to hi health and get a detox drink. You have a 2-3 hour window of clean piss after an hour of drinking it. Pop a B12 vitamin to restore the yellow in your piss, just in case. Go in and piss away.

At my old job, we had to get piss tested all the time. I always did this and came out clean as a baby. Once I smoked 2 blunts the night prior to the test, woke up, bought a detox drink and went to get tested. I was nervous it wouldn't work, but it did. Screw dog piss man.

14. Anyone else know if it will work. I already know how I'm gonna get it in the cup, and I have the piss, I just need to know if it will work

15. Does anyone have an actual answer?

16. Can I ask you a question this time?

What is this drug test for?

17. This is like Jurassic Park were that kid gets the t-rex piss

18. An AA meeting type place