Do any of you guys have just really stupid friends?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highandmighty, Jul 15, 2009.

1. I have one. And most of the time I question why I still bother with him. I know that's a pretty mean thing to say about someone you also call a friend but I can only tolerate so much stupidity.

He's not that bad, he's funny and likes to party but that's mostly it. He has very low self-esteem and lies quite often. Not as much anymore though I'll give him that. but he's the kid everyone has in their group that they rag on the most. Mostly just because he lets you. I've recently made it a conscious effort to be nice to him though and let go the ridiculous things he says, because I feel a little bad for him sometimes.

Anyways, on to the story,

I was at a buddy's house hanging out and he was going to bed soon so everyone had to leave so I called up my friend mentioned above to see what he was up to because he mentioned he was at a party earlier. He picks up and mumbles something and hangs up. So I call him back.

"Hey... what's up?"
    "I'm helping someone out right now who's really sick. I've got it under control"
    "oh shit who is it?"
    "It's...uh... no one"
    "Ok... bye"

I left with my buddy who drives and I was bored and i really wanted to know whatw as going on so i had him call him back and they talk for a little bit and he tells us where they are so we decide to go and bring water and try and help out. We get there and neither of us have any water so we get an empty bottle and I sneak on to someones front yard and make use of their lawn hose. We started walking over and we meet up with a couple othe friends who were partying with my dumb friend and his sick girlfriend and they're pretty mangled lol. They were with this other girl too who had fat tits but was kinda meh.

ANYWAYS, I get past them and to my friend and his sick girl and he has her lying face down in her puke on a dock by the water and he's cuddled up next to her - his idea of helping out - he didn't even bother going off getting water for her or even bother giving her his hoody.

I'm like "Dude... is she ok?"
    "Haha, yeah dude she'll be fine." And he throws his arm around her, then she's like "BLAGHHHH, fuck off!"

Cleary not fine at all haha. I was like "Listen sweatie, trust me, I've been in your situation many times before and your gonna have to suck it up and drink some water, your going to feel a lot better." After repeating that a few times she has a small sip and pukes it up. She couldn't even hold down water and my friend wanted to leave her there. Over night and by the fucking water! It was so cold out. He kept saying "I'll stay over night with her if I have to." Something he must have thought sounded really sweet too but really not all that helpful.

Also when I was talking to the two people I ran in to before getting to him, he ran over and started laughing and talking to us like it wasn't even a big deal what was happenign with his girl like two feet away lol

I told the girl with the large bosom that she needed to get her friend home and she was like, "no we'll get in trouble! She's not supposed to be drinking blah blah" Finally I talked sense in to her and she started getting her ready. Then my buddy who drove us there and I left once they started carrying her home.

I'm really just venting my frustrations with my friend on here. Thanks for reading if you've got this far. I just can't believe how dumb people can be.

Do you guys know any people like this?

2. ill hit this kid up and ill be like

me- hey man, whats up?
    him- chillin bored, you wanna burn?
    me- yea i got ten bucks, you got 5 so we can get a gram?
    him- nah bro, idk, maybe later
    me- ... whens later?
    him- idk, maybe tomorrow if i get money
    me- facepalm

like wtf you wanna burn but your broke (all the time)... i dont have a problem smokin friends out but after doing it everyday it gets annoying. plus hes always with his bro who is equally broke, yet they mysteriously always have cigarettes. fuckin annoying.

3. I know a few....

One really gets on my nerves, because she's a compulsive liar and easily the most profoundly ignorant person I have met, let alone heard of. She just blurts out the most asinine, ridiculous things, and honestly expects people to believe them, then gets all whiny when they not only don't, but completely disprove her blatantly obvious bullshit. For example, she'll walk around talking about how she can get weed with over 70% THC content (she used to say 300%, but I think she finally realized she went too far) and, if we play along, she'll keep saying things that become progessivley more fucked up, eventually claiming that her boyfriend was the creator of G13 and the government killed him in a massive shootout, seized all his assets, erased all records of his existence and took the weed for themselves.

Seriously.

She's 23, and we live in fucking Canada. Not only can my 9-year-old niece whip up better crocks of shit, but she knows when she's been caught, too.

Sadly, she isn't even the worst one I know. We usually only keep these people around because they are related to someone in our regular group or because they're the kind of idiots that like to talk about every weed connection they have or know of, which we can use to our advantage. Hell, some of them even tell us about growers they know, which is really the grower's fault for trusting a dope with that kind of information. They're also a good source of entertainment on slow days or when YouTube is down.:rolleyes:

4. #4 heath, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    ha hes my best friend but heres how he talks on the phone when he calls me pretty much every time too):

Him: Hey
    me: hey
    Him: hey...
    Me: dude what
    Him: I dont know what do you you want
    Me: you fucking called me dumbass
    Him: oh yeah! ha ha ha...
    Me: yeah...
    Him: Do you have any money?
    Me: Yeah why
    Him: oh
    Me: and yes i have weed too
    Him: oh well... you know nobody's at me house right now..
    Me: fuck you if you wanna smoke come to my house
    Him: ...why

And i hang up and about 10 minutes later he's at my house with his little pipe

5. I know exactly what youre talking about, i have a friend lets call him "J" and he is definitely the dumbest person i know:

1: He smokes like a chimney and he wants to be a cop.

2: For some reason he pisses me off with everything he says, even though hes one of my best friends.

3: When you debate/argue with him about some stupid shit he just said, he thinks saying "nahhh" means that he is right, and therefore won the argument, like im gonna go "hmm i never thought of it that way, youre right."

4: Also his last GF spent most of his money (he could barely afford to put gas in his car) and she didnt even give him any action.

Haha he once tried to tell me he knew more about cars then me. We were talking about fighting and he had a dubass look on his face, and i was like you dont know what that is do you? and he goes, and i quote: "Its like when B and T....and me talk about cars, and you dont know what we're talking about." This is the same guy who once thought it was a good idea to skip a gear while TRYING to race.....fucking dumbass :D

So ends my rant :wave:

6. Yup, I know someone like that as well.

He is such a fucking buzz-kill. He is also a huge liar, annoying, extremely misinformed, dumb and a noob.

Funny, he use to my bestfriend. :confused:
    I regert introducing him to weed. Worst mistake of mine.

7. #7 hazardousglow, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    One of my friends since I was like 13 won't hang out with me. I sat down and pondered. Although the reason is plausible; I think we could work something out.:confused:. She got caught around January with old Mary. She was put on house arrest (She is a minor) and has to do random drug screenings now. Well, she lives right down the street from me now because I moved in with my boyfriend. She knows me and him both toke the trippy train. And now she won't even come near me. This hurts my feelings as she even forgot my birthday. . .:cry: I just wish she wouldn't judge me, its not like i'm going to rip out a hookah from under my sofa and an ounce and start toking in front of her.

8. He used to be my best friend and I smoked him out every day for like a month and I didn't have money or pot for like a week and he did and he
    Had the audacity to say I was mooching off him

9. oh yeah ive got a couple,
    the one is just pretty fucking stupid and says some stupid shit but he knows what hes doing, ya know? we used to be real dicks and rag on him alot but now its alot better, although he is probly the 2nd worse for it in our group lol.

Then this oother kid who used to be aight when he actually had fuckin money and pitched and didnt smoke cigs is just so dumb now and hardly ever has money.. like im talkin he cant even get 10 bucks for lunch to come buy a gram and pitch with us. and ya.. hes just stupid as shit.

10. haha yes, I have a friend who is the same way, I am a few months from graduating with an AA in automotive tech and getting my ASE certification yet my friend will argue with me about cars because he graduated highschool with a 4.0 and saw too many of the Fast and the Furious movies lol. Anyways this same guy (I really consider him a friend even though 75% of the time im around him he gets on my nerves) will come up to me at a party and say the most game killing statement and not even know it e.g.:

Me: (talking with girl) so word is your pretty good with balls (talking about beer pong, sexual inuendo intended lol) You need a partner to play with?

Friend: DUUUDE! There u are!!
    me:yo...
    Friend: DUDE! you knoww what would be awsome right now!!??
    me: (giving the "not a good time" face) No
    Friend: We should go back to my place and play some HALO 3!!
    me: (have to say something negative to save face with girl. and I really dont want to play fucking halo 3 when im getting drunk and putting mack down) Reid...you are fucking retarded. please leave my presence.

On the positive side he still lives at home and doesnt like bring home weed so this guy will drop for an 1/8 of dank and then leave it with me. says he doesnt mind if I smoke a bit with out him since Im doing him a favor.... In the end He's a good guy, he's had my back before and he always means well but what he needs is some common sense and not be so socially retarded. :eek:

11. Mines not at stupid as annoying, he is a know-it-all, all he wants to talk to me and my girlfriend about is his girls, and how he never gets them.

He thinks smoking marijuana is the anti-christ, sometimes he says its ok, then other times he is like "I WORK OUT, I DONT SMOKE WEED". On some power-trip, he is just angry because I dropped out when we were sophomores, then I got my ged and graduated the same time as him, and even beat him into college lol.

12. the other day i had my facebook status as "listening to the dead", and my friend ims me saying "oh no paulina you'd better get some help if you're seeing dead people!" turns out he was actually serious..

13. I got an ass friend like this...

He calls me up..

Him: Hey man wanna smoke? I just got home from work and I really need it.
    Me: Yea dude come on over, I'm already high and dont feel like driving out to your house.
    Him: Come on man I just got home from work and I'm really tired.
    Me: Dude, I'm not leaving I'm already high.
    Him: Okay dude ill call you once im at your house.

Now I assumed he had weed to match me, hence he wanted to smoke.
    He gets to my house and...

Me: So how much you wanna throw down to smoke?
    Him: I dont have any...
    Me: :mad: So you wanted me to come over to your house, waste my gas, time, and weed to smoke you up?

Douche friend. :D

When you ask people if they wanna smoke you either have one of two things--money or bud!

14. yes i have stupid friends..reatrded stupid and silly stupid and plain dumb and all.
    also a crazy one(like srly crazy).

but they mean well.well the crazy one usually means well..
    i just havent cut all strings attached because..u know..
    she knows me too good..and is kinda crazy...

15. ill always text one of my buddies
    me: hey wats up man?

him: yo

shit pisses me off like every time, its just like answer my question, cuz then its like i gotta ask fucking again, its a pointless response.

16. i have a friend who just can never give me a straight answer. or he will always just be like uhh idk dude...maybe. about whatever. and im just god damnit just tell me straight muh fuckah. lolol but i love the dude. but whenever i wanna hangout he will either not pick up or just be like yeah we will soon. and everytime he says that i just think. no we wont.

17. My buddy who started me smoking a few years back got stupider and stupider over the years. Now all he does is drink every single day with his gf. But the worst thing is that he is like $1,500 in dept from his dealer. He gets loaned, then instead of selling it for profit, he smokes all of it. I completely stopped hanging out with him when I got home this summer for fear of getting the shit kicked out of me by his dealer.

18. I know kids like you are talking about, they are annoying, just dont let it get you worked up.

19. yeah man everyone has friends like that. i have this friend who i smoke up a lot (a lot), and he rarely smokes me up in return, then he forgets his stash every time we blaze. he does smoke me up occasionally, but he always tells me to throw him back, which i never do. actually i don't really mind smoking him up at all. it just pisses me off that he expects me to do it all the time now, and the fact that he keeps urging me to pack bowls after i'm pretty cooked.
    but whatever, i like hanging out with the dude. and i don't even know if he really knows what he's doing, maybe it's somewhat unconscious.

20. my one friend gets soooo stupid when he smokes it kinda pisses me off he smokes like half a bowl and starts making weird noises and thinks he is a statue and dumb shit like that...then 2 minutes later he will be completely normal and say something like "guys be quiet youre gonna get us caught"