Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do any of you get this high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by venomblade, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I don't know what it is, but no matter how often I smoke I never gain a tolerance(not complaining). Was smoking since I was 18(21 now), but that was on and off, and only this year I smoked a few times a week. But as soon as I would take a hit off a blunt I immediately feel a good buzz, and I'd say 5-6 hits later I've lost all control of my body, sometimes on the ground spazzing out, can't formulate words etc etc lol. It's pretty awesome, but sometimes I wish I'd get more of a mellow high so I could actually do shit while I'm high, but once I get going I'm checked tf out. So I'm wondering if anyone has a tolerance like this?(or lack thereof)

2. I do. Very low tolerance...I usually smoke only once or twice a week. I smoke just enough to get me comfortably high rather than get completely blasted more often than not. ;)

Try an indica strain if you don't like the spazzy high.

3. Hey buddy, i unfortunatly cant help but i have a friend like this, he also becomes disconnected from reality and goes off in a world of his own. He could be standing there fine then havd a massive uncontrolable stummble.

You could try to get a weaker strian that might help :)

4. I've got a really low tolerance, one bowl in my little one hitter and I'm good to go :) really saves some money in the long run lol

5. Sounds like youre just not smoking that much.if you smoked more youd have a higher tolerance

6. your so lucky lol

7. I say just smoke less, smoke a couple hits if that gets you good enough to feel it but not good enough to spaz out lmfao! sounds like a blast though fuck what people think about you, spaz out and have a good ass time!

8. Lol yea guess I'll pace myself more . My friends won't wait for me though lol, weed would be all gone if I properly paced myself. But it would be nice to be able to eat without fear of choking lol, eating is a real battle, and the next day I'm always burnt tf out.

9. I'm the same way i usually buy my bud in eighths that will last me a month I'm 21 started smoking at 18 when i left for college if i smoke half a blunt i'll get high if i smoke a whole blunt i'll be stoned

10. Sometimes I get high to the point I feel like I'm flying, it makes my stomach churn until I get food.

11. ^ exactly what I do lol

12. So jealous of all your low tolerances. 4 Bowls through a bong to get me to where I like to be..

13. I've got a really low tolerance. I smoke pretty much every night, but just enough to get me like lightly toasted (to where my body feels fuzzy). Then on the weekends I get blasted maybe one night. It's enough to keep my tolerance low and avoid taking t-breaks, as well as keeping me conservative with my bud! Works excellently

14. I have low tolerance and I love it! 1 gram can last me a 3-4 days, I'm doing my own grow for myself, I can only imagine how long the yield of a plant will last me! Hey atleast I'll save money!

15. Lol, my highest high is what I would assume a female orgasm to feel like. Feels like lightning coursing thru my body all over and all spastic, feels good lol.

16. I do especially when I haven't smoked in such a long time. If I limit myself as well I can continue to keep a low tolerance (like not smoking on the hour every hour, but instead in the night at 9:00)