Do any of you ever experience this?

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Say you smoke a GOOD amount at a party. Im talking like, an 8th+. Let's say you also drink a couple
    red cups of straight liquor..

while everybody else is mad sloppy and lumbering around, you ever feel even though you're mad fucked up on drugs, you're still super calm and mentally clear? I mean to say, are you temporarily SUPER smart and noticing of all otherwise irrelevant details? If im alone, I get high easiley and turn into a dumb goofball. But when im around others, I feel as if I transcend anything normal and become a temporary, awesome mind-wizard that can influence anything to go my way. It's worked, countless times.

anybody else?

2. Nah Dawg. I don't become a mind wizard.

I do find that there is a slight sobering effect to a large group of inebriated jackanapes.

3. lmfao, that 2nd part is sig worthy

4. I feel like I can't get stoned enough when I'm with other people. Maybe it's the fact that I am concentrating on entertaining them or the energy of their presence overriding my high.
    i don't know what it is, but once I'm by myself its 2 bong hits and I am stoned.
    With people, its blunts and bongs all day and just a slight buzz

5. Whenever I'm faded and around super drunk people, they appear to me as a bunch of drunken monkeys with minimal brain activity. So yes, it is sobering to me

6. Nope never on MJ, that only happens when i'm on shrooms-then i'm Prof.Shrooming it.
    Or while i've had a more moderate hit of acid(too much and i'm too gone to be too mindful or overtly smart).