Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do any of my fellow seasoned tokers ever get paranoid anymore?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shinjin, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I agree. Even though it's a dick move to yell "cops!" when there aren't any, it's still pretty funny to see my friends freak out. (I never yell cops. My idiot friend does.)

2. I've been a regular smoker for going on 10 years and I still get paranoid once in awhile. Usually only when I'm driving though. If I'm driving at night, I automatically assume every car driving too close behind me is a cop. Other then that, I'm cool, calm and collected when I smoke. :smoking:

3. cant say ive EVER been paranoid, kind of weird but sweet

4. Whenever I'm dumb enough to smoke when I'm drunk. And I usually am.

5. I have only been smoking for 3 months and I'm not paranoid at all and never really was.

6. I just don't care anymore, so no.

7. i havent been paranoid in ages i think people get paranoid because they just freak out when they are high or something.

the last time i was paranoid when i was high was because i got my hand caught in a mixer and work and it bruised the fuck out of my hand and my hand had this really wierd throbbing/numbing feeling and when i got high all i could do was focus on that feeling so i was like omg my hand is prob broke but then i was like cig break and it all went away lmao

8. same. ive never had a panic attack or freaked out and became extremely paranoid

9. I've never been paranoid. :smoke:

10. only when theres police behind me while im smoking or if my parentals are home

11. Only if something sketchy goes down. IE Cops

12. #52 JackDaniels, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I used to a little bit when I would go to public places where there were police, but now I honestly forget smoking is illegal sometimes:smoke:

13. I don't get paranoid for no reason, something has to bring it on. Back when I was a teenager in highschool, talking to or getting a call from my parents while I was high always made me sketchy as fuck(they were absolute weed fascists), but it passed after I just learned to chill and roll with whatever came my way.

14. Not anymore, one of my friends smokes everyday & her ass is still paranoid; I hate that. But maybe if I'm driving & there's a cop near by, besides that - nope ;)

15. I never got paranoid when I first started smoking. i sorta went through a paranoia stage a while back, though. I'm pretty much over it.

16. Nope. Only got paranoid back when I first started smoking. Now I'm chill in whatever situation I find myself in while stoned.

17. that feeling passed after the first year or so for me. but when i started my friend was WAY sketchy so i got a really weird first impression about dro.

18. I've never experienced paranoia from marijuana. I think its just a person over analyzing everything like most people usually do on weed

19. sometimes wen im around sketchy people or in an awkward environment..i hated the paranoia but now i embrace it because its just a sign of me being super high:cool:

20. never bin paranoid stoned, always sober up then get paranoid smoke more and im fine. i realy dont understand the whole panic attack thing, never seen it happen to anyone either, is it an american thing?