Do Americans think of the UK as a junior, less powerful ally in the current war?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GOoDSmOk3R58, Oct 2, 2010.

1. #21 AYOOOOOO, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    Lemme tell you guys something (Prior U.S. Military, Deployed to Afghanistan in 09), the UK is NOT EQUIPPED for this war. Their vehicles are constantly getting destroyed due to weak armor. They have way more casualties on average and just flat out, aren't equipped. Don't get me wrong, the Royal Marine Commandos got some bad ass people I've met, but they constantly wanna trade for US equipment, cammies, whatever. They're definitely the JR.

2. I really like the UK culture.

But in forces? Na, it is better off if they don't join for the terrorist wars. They should known better than that.

3. First of all I'd like to thank you for having the balls to be serving in the war. Second of all, I totally agree. You know at one point there were hundreds of helicopters and other equipment meant for Brit soldiers, but instead of being out in the field (so to speak), they were sitting in the middle of England.

Just look at the camo! The British version almost draws attention to itself
    [​IMG]

Are you still in Afghanistan? Is there more Royal Marines than their are of normal Brit army soldiers?

4. I think this poll is irrelevant.

The UK and the US will always be carbon copies. Policies that are implemented in the UK will come here and vice verse.

The US federal government and the UK government are morphing into the world Government. And don't forget about Rome.

What does Egyptian artifacts have to do with US, the UK or Rome? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqh3wn9iKE]YouTube - Big Brother UK NWO New World Order Police State[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-su61mIIPs]YouTube - London, Washington D.C., Rome Illuminatis Empire City State[/ame]

5. Watching 30 Rock and Kenneth referred to England as "nothing more than the dried husk America came out of."

:D

6. I'm not sure that I even care to be honest - does it matter I wonder? The entire gulf conflict was created out of whole cloth by some pretty fucking sick and evil individuals, the fact that Britain's leadership went along with the plan really isn't something to crow about.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 AYOOOOOO, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    No actually, I'm not even on active duty anymore. I have served my time and I am done.

I noticed way more army than Royal Marines.

8. Oh right. did you get the impression the army suffering equally as bad as the royal marines over there?

9. #29 gedio, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    In terms of sheer military power of course we're much weaker than America.

But it's things like having a superior healthcare system, public education and democracy that are important right?

edit - Just realized people might not realize this is a joke :D

10. This, I decided not to vote in this poll. I am British myself but personally couldnt care less who is the bigger force in a completely illegitimate and immoral war

Cameron is a fucking prick man I cant wait for the day Ed Milliband takes power of this country, LABOUR THROUGH N THROUGH!