Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do all mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iDank, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Do all mids smell like smell like grass? opinions?

2. and give you a rather mild buzz rather than a stoned feeling

3. Imo mids can get u just as stoned, u just gotta smoke more of it... I prefer gettin mids wen i feel like smokin joints.

4. Any time I get mids they smell like dank and get me pretty high.Sounds like you got some reggie.

5. It obviously doesn't get you just as stoned if you have to smoke more of it.

6. If its quality Mids it can get you stoned still, just gotta smoke more.

7. mids dont do much to me but get me slightly high and a headache from the amount of plant matter I smoked, Just smoke dank.if its available dont even bother with any other quality.

8. Thats never been the case for me, i could smoke 10 joints of mids and still not be as high as if i smoked 1 joint of dank, this isn't always the case though

For me though, the more potent the bud the higher ill be, it doesn't matter how much i smoke, after like 3 zoots you don't get as high as you were, if you continue to smoke all it seems to do is keep the high going but its nowhere near as powerful as it was at first

9. not grass per say just like its grown outdoor but still "dro" to some ppl...

10. Keep in mind i have a low ass tolerance lol, 2 dugout packs will get me high off mids.. Im not your typical smoke-all-day-err-day smoker lol.

11. Lawn grass? No. Mids usually smell decent if its good mids. Schwag has a very faint smell, kinda smells like dirt. Neither are as distinct and strong as dank, but some mids can smell pretty good.

Most give you a mild buzz instead of a stoned feeling. If you smoke enough mids you will get stoned. But its nowhere near a dank high.

Personally, i don't smoke mids/schwag. I used to but now its strictly dank for me. The high from dank is so much more clear and nice feeling. Plus when you come down from dank you feel fine. When you come down from mids you feel burned out.. and they give me a headache.

12. Haha most of the time.