DNC Staffer arrested trying to leave country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Jul 26, 2017.

1. No bother dude.. Was just posting a link I thought was relevant to what the thread was about. I didn't read every post in between.
    All good man.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You asked how Awan is related to the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. He's being investigated for stealing information from DNC and blackmailing people and and selling it to Russia. He could be the wikileaks source, he could be Seth Rich's source, and he could prove the deep state's involvement/incompetence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Too much speculation. Msm has done plenty of coverage on both issues... But linking the two together, is a work of Infowars and friends (again).. if that photo is supposed to provide some sort of evidence, then it fails miserably.

Just some random guy who has almost no resemblance to Awan. Are all the other men in the photo involved too?. What's their story? How come nobody is investigating them?

4. hey I never said it was gospel. you asked the questions, and I provided the info that I have found on the subject. I even said its not cut and dry and there is a lot of "he said she said". All I was doing was trying to answer your questions. No need to attack the source, I think we all know how you feel about infowars now. But it is a relevant article to this thread, no doubt.

5. The Scandal That Matters

mainstream media wants you to ignore
    [​IMG]
    By Kimberley A. StrasselPublished August 17, 2017
    The Wall Street Journal
    [​IMG]

FILE -- (REUTERS/Joe Skipper)

Imran Awan was arrested at Dulles International Airport July 24, while attempting to board a flight to Pakistan. For more than a decade the congressional staffer had worked under top House Democrats, and he had just been accused by the FBI of bank fraud.

It was a dramatic moment in a saga that started in February, when Capitol Police confirmed an investigation into Mr. Awan and his family on separate accusations of government theft. The details are tantalizing: The family all worked for top Democrats, were paid huge sums, and had access to sensitive congressional data, even while having ties to Pakistan.

Even if this never adds up to a spy thriller, it outranks most of the media’s other obsessions.

The media largely has ignored the affair, the ho-hum coverage summed up by a New York Times piece suggesting it may be nothing more than an “overblown Washington story, typical of midsummer.” But even without evidence of espionage or blackmail, this ought to be an enormous scandal.

Because based on what we already know, the Awan story is—at the very least—a tale of massive government incompetence that seemingly allowed a family of accused swindlers to bilk federal taxpayers out of millions and even put national secrets at risk. In a more accountable world, House Democrats would be forced to step down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Former U.S. Attorney On Awan Indictment: “There Is Something Very Strange Going On Here”

Then there is the case of Imran’s wife, Hina Alvi. When she fled the country back in March she was detained by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents with over $12,000 cash in her luggage, technically a crime by itself if not properly disclosed, but was allowed by the FBI to leave the country despite having been under investigation for months.

And then there is just the continued secrecy surrounding the case. Why did the U.S. Attorney’s office decide against filing a press release in a case that has garnered significant national attention? Why was the case filed in a district where DWS’s brother has been an assistant U.S. attorney for many years?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You need to stop saying some say as if that's proof of anything. I could say some say Donal Trump is a child rapist but that doesn't mean anything. Claims require evidence and so far all of the claims being made by the people trying to link this story to Seth Rich have virtually no evidence. There is no evidence that he was with Seth Rich the night he was killed. There is no evidence he has confirmed Seth Rich was the leaker or provided any evidence that supports this idea. There is no evidence he has dirt on the Clinton's but that's not going to stop conspiracy theorists from running wild with the story.

Bold claims require bold evidence and there is virtually no evidence for any of the claims you and other are making. All we have evidence of is that we have a staffer who committed fraud and incompetency in not firing the guy earlier. Is it possible there is some deeper reason why she didn't fire him earlier that's nefarious, sure. But ee currently have no real reason to believe this story has anything to do with Seth Rich.

8. I just linked like 20 fucking stories here dude. I made it pretty damn clear what I was basing my opines on. I said it wasn't cut and dry and a lot of "he said she said". And, I also have said repeatedly that it is not cut and dry.

• Like Like x 1
  9. this fucker still has a secret email that is still active and still can access house email....wtf.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Funny how the media keeps digging at Trump
    While the real criminals walk freely amongst us.
    Can we say Hillary ..............................................................

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. unrelated to this thread but pretty funny nonetheless. Can't do pay for play anymore...so...$2500 to meet her...sounds fair. Mark Steyn did a segment on it last night on tucker talking about how pissed all the arabs were because they paid millions to the clinton foundation for access lol.
    Hillary Clinton charging big bucks for book tour events

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Maybe she will help build the wall

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. and put her nasty ass on the other side!! haha.