DNA & Stars...Universal Law

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DenialTwist, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I agree but you shouldn't get mad at him for it just explain your position to him.

2. I'm just totally baffled as to how someone is supposed to answer that.

"The chemical composition of the hormones in your brain changes to this, therefore it is scientifically proven that my mind can talk to stars while meditating."

Seriously?

But either way, I explained in my last post. It is proven how we are related to stars. But proving you gained this knowledge through meditation and astral projection is like asking my mother to buy Kraft Mac n Cheese. Maybe someday in the distant future there is a chance, but currently that's a big fat no. Technology today isn't capable of explaining things spiritual. You either believe it and know it, or you don't.

3. #23 AJGuitar, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    I wasn't expecting him to, I was simply inquiring about what he was claiming as I find it hard to believe, I also didn't say that I only believe anything when it has scientific proof you just assumed I did and got angry about it, sorry for being so "closed-minded" thanks for answering my question, I'm sure I will talk to you more now...:rolleyes:

4. Gotta love scientific proof. No, there is no scientific proof to this at all. Maybe there is and I just don't know about it. Or maybe science hasn't caught up with this yet. I'll leave it up to you.

5. Good job buddy, seems like what I said went right over your head. It's pretty simple, I was just saying how it'd be better for people to discover the mysteries out there.

Lol I'm ''upset by people's relationship with 'materials'''? Nah man, like I said you completely misunderstood me.

Peace :smoke: