DNA Genetics?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokexbreak, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Any one grown DNA genetics? If so what your thoughts?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Never had a problem with DNA in over a decade..Kosher still some of the best fire I've ever grown

3. #3 bryan oconner, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    ok have done about 6 of them no problems. i no longer deal with them. there is 1 other breeder i like even more my personal favorite . Zambeza Seeds - Bonza Seedbank check out white cheese . zambeza strand omg its totally different from any kind i have seen from the smell it was so strange strong totally different and the buzz holy fuck !!! everybody loved it party favorite we smoked it for 2 days straight day and night lol even walking into the party room you got a buzz .. look @ the white cheese only 50 days of flower. zambeza what ever it says it takes for flower its done no waiting 10 or 12 weeks . i am not a sales men. i just very impressed with with zambeza
    at least try 1 . around here we have done ever strand on the planet always comes down to a few favorites

• Like Like x 2
  4. Good to hear! I appreciate the feedback

5. I’ll definitely check them out! I appreciate it!

6. DNA are usually bad ass brother, whatve u got in mind?

7. I’m not sure quite yet found a really good seedbank that’s got some god deals on them.

The kushberry caught my eye.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Holy Grail
    Chocolope

Wicked strains.

9. I was looking at both of those as well!
    I like the 65$ price point for 6 beans

10. 24kt also, got the tangie in there... we all know how good tangie is

• Like Like x 1
  11. It’s in my list of to grows. Never grown the Tangie before.

12. Oh bro, get that shit ordered and drop it, one of the most tastiest flower i ever smoked.

13. That’s what I’ve heard. Looks like I’ll be snagging it in my next order

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cheese is just such a good strain, definitely up there with the best to come out of the UK.
    Nothing else like it imo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. And hell yea to tangie!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. @Smokexbreak is that a good seedbank? Maine clone company? Do they take CC?

P

17. I use them regularly for ethos genetics. They use Venmo. Idk about CC. Haven’t had an issue and they get here quick.