DNA genetic - 60 day wonder - automatic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ak47bam, Dec 14, 2009.

1. pot sizes were 1 gallon pots and a few 1.5 gallon pots. they did not grow as big as they should have due to insufficient lighting , in the first few weeks.waited and waited for a junkie to send me a 1000 w hps, still no dice.fucking junkies. that was a big waste of money(and time) for me, spending over 440$ canadian and getting 1/3, 1/4 of what i should have gotten under optimal lighting.fucking junkie motherfucker, i think nothing of that guy now...

2. and then i had 2 60 DW mommas that grew close to 3 feet tall. got about 40 gs from the one(went up in flames), and 1 unique lady that is already at about 98 days, and need another 2 weeks! sativa like growth, white hairs are starting to turn pink/red.out of the 22 60 day wonders i had, this babygirl is the nicest out of them all.just hope everythings good with her.this lady is definetly one unique phenotype, never heard of one going that long before.60 day wonder is a very potent smoke,covered in crystals, that seems to last for 2-4 hours, i highly reccomend the 60 day wonder.:smoke:

3. Just finished a grow with 60 day wonder, and I'm pretty happy!
    4 of the 6 germ'd and sprouted, slowly. Kept them under 18/6 the entire time (with 2 days dark at end). They looked a bit retarded at the beginning, but then grew normally.

They took 90 days to grow and another 7 to flush, not 60, but they were all close to 3' tall and the largest buds are 12" x 3" (just held measuring tape up to it) and all are dense! Also, all are COVERED in trics/crystals! I didn't pay much attention to time, I just waited for the flowers to ripen. It took longer, but was worth it! At 60 they would've been about as good as a green banana!

They were easy to grow in hydro, just stuck with advanced nutes the entire time, used distilled water, 400 w hps, fans, etc.

4. I just finished my 60 DW grow. Here is a video the night before I cut them down. I got 28 grams per plant. Good smoke too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZivdINm45qA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Day 96 (5 1/2 Weeks flowering) Medical Marijuana grow update - YouTube[/ame]

5. I have some growing mate there popped up today i have berry ryder and 60 day wonders

6. Im growing in a tent with 600w hps ill keep posted on my results

7. here are my 60 day wonders and 60 day berry ryders

6 days berry ryder 001.jpg

6 days berry ryder 002.jpg

6 days berry ryder 003.jpg

6 days berry ryder 004.jpg

8. forgot to say they are 6 days old

9. hello i am growing one of six seed 60d.w. dna genetic and after 2 day seed sprout very little and short then put in soil coco and after 2day do not exist of soil i growing this planet og strain and shocolope and blackberry auto several time but this strain seem not automatic becuse auto strain usually is fast