DNA, consciousness, and higher self

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Jun 12, 2011.

1. #1 TheJourney, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    DNA is the same over the entire body. There is not "hair DNA" and "foot DNA," which are completely different/separate from one another. It does not function in a linear sense, as our minds typically assume things must, as our technology does. Our life coding, our DNA, does not work as we assume things must work. There are not absolute functions, which can be perfectly defined that specific DNA parts always perform. The information and communication required at a quantum level in order for us to function as we do cannot work in such a way. It is not "this part" does "this," which causes "that part" to do "that." Rather, there is an instantaneous working together. As the layers of DNA work together, they each morph into their own purpose, depending on what the other ones do. In a quantum state, we cannot look at things in terms of "time," or as some "thing" absolutely existing in some "place." In order for all of the DNA, trilions and trillions of pieces, to properly function, they must all be aware of something simultaneously. This happens through natural absorption of the energy of consciousness. DNA has magnetic components. There are what you could call loops of DNA, and the magnetic fields of the loops of DNA overlap with the surrounding loops. Magnetism is energetic, and through hundreds of trillions of energetic overlaps, one consciousness is created.

In a quantum state, photons that are observed change their attributes. Our observation is driven by intent. We are now activating new parts of our DNA, unlocking new aspects of our consciousness. Without proper intent behind the observation of our consciousness, these changes cannot occur. What could be called our "purpose" in life is imprinted in our DNA. This is determined based on what we need, due to the imprint we have left on reality based on our past. Basically, our absolute ideas about reality or our self what we carry with us, which is primarily driven by our conditioning. For instance, say we come into life with the absolute notion that "I never want to be alone." Our being naturally strives for balance, for equillibrium, therefore we must learn, through our "life lesson," to be alone! We meet with the fruits of our conditioning, as a means of assisting ourselves in becoming free of these limitations.

Our "higher self" is recognized as being higher by its increased vibrational frequency. Many times, when you worship and connect with what you may term God, you are connecting with your self! This true self is perfection to us. It is the culmination of all desries and needs. It is everything we have ever wanted. It is our self. It is our self that we crave and attach to. Therefore, craving and attaching to things outside of yourself are unnecessary. We can have everything we could ever desire! All we need is our self!

2. Great post :D

I've got nothing to add really, except that it's awesome how the world works, especially the part about showing us not to attach to things by always depriving us of what we want. You cannot want something unless you do not have it.

You always have yourself, want yourself, be happy :D

3. Wow trippy, man, did you eat some mushrooms and write that down? Hehe yeah mush es are cool!

4. #4 TheJourney, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Every thread I make gets rated 1 star...I must have the lowest average thread rating of all time on this forum! I must be the worst quality poster of all time! lol. That's what I mean. There are people on this forum that just lurk, waiting for someone or something they don't like to pop up, and then they can pounce in with negativity. lol.

5. Lol, I think someone just doesn't like you. I thought it was a great read. Really, I need to do a little more research on DNA and biochem. If you know of any helpful links or books, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the read, once again. I've seen your wisdom grow a lot since you joined (not saying you weren't wise before).

Oh, and I always vote 5 stars to help balance it out :p

6. Isn't the reason for different DNA functions that manifest through protein binding?

Sure DNA doesn't have specific foot strands but with the right protein the DNA now serves it's purpose as 'foot DNA'

Please correct me if I am wrong here

7. It is not that DNA doesn't serve specific functions. It's that its not an inherent thing for a specific DNA strand that it "must" do this always. All DNA works together at an instantaneous level, constantly working together through instant communication and constant morphing through cooperation. This is done through the energy fields, or magnetic fields, as well as the consciousness.

8. I see, I see

9. I like this thread.

10. You make threads with the "I'm enlightened, listen to me pull random thoughts and try and convince you they are fact" tone.

Get over yourself.

11. @ TheJourney

Have you been watching The Quantum Activist?

Your post went along the same lines as the film did.

I've always believed that you manifest your mental and physical state.

I believe that it is you who will eventually lead yourself to your own death - with your thoughts.

If you haven't watched the movie I mentioned at the start of my post, you should.

Really good but a bit confusing.

12. Hmm, I have not. Thanks for the recommendation though. I'll probably have to check it out :)

13. All I need is my hand and my weener.

14. Don't be too concerned with thread ratings.

-Confucius

[​IMG]

15. Journey, do you think there really is something deeper behind those i-renew magnetic bracelets? :D

16. did you fail biology? we already know how DNA works. your the one who doesnt understand.

Yes. DNA is the same in every cell in our body. and yes, we know how a foot is different then a brain. there are these things called proteins, that attatch to the DNA, and inhibit certain parts of it from being coppied into RNA, and thus into structure.

we also know how the development of complext organisms arise. its not from DNA, its from enviroment. once the first cell is conveived, the mothers uterus seperates the fluid, which causes different reactions, even though the DNA is the same. this is the start of patern development.

this isnt even new. dna is just a blueprint for molecules. the real wonder of humans is the phenomena of LEARNING. the fact that our brain can not only change simply by being told things, but can teach itself just by thinking. this has nothing to do with DNA

17. Yes Journey, please watch "The Quantum Activist', a beautiful man named Amit Goswami. He's right up your alley :smoke:

18. Just dl it.

19. These aren't really his ideas, I've heard them all before but he explains it in his own words and draws his own conclusions which is what more people need to start doing. Quantum activist is some good shit its on netflix it connects "god" and science like i've never seen before.