DMT For the first time ~ Advice !

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sifika, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Hey GC. I am taking the plunge and finally going to do DMT, since I finally found a really solid link. My dealer says this is the 3 types of DMT he has and will sell me per hit.

5-meo-DMT

4-aco-DMT

N.N-DMT

After my fair share of research, N.N-DMT sounds very interesting, 5-meo-DMT might be a bit too strong, but the 4-aco-DMT sounds perfect. I am thinking about smoking 25mg which should be the equivilant to about 4 grams of shroom.

Which one is your favorite of the 3? Why is this your favorite?
    How did you like the DMT experience, was it worth it?

Thank you!

:smoking:

2. 5-meo-DMT is by far my fav. but i havent tried N.N-DMT

3. Would you say it was more intense than 4-aco-DMT? The price difference in all 3 doesn't vary by much so I am willing to try any of the 3, but I am particularly interested in the 4-aco.

4. 25 doesnt sound like enough a standard dose is .075. .1 is what i did my first time, it was amazing, i duggest just get the .1 grams.

5. 1 Buy a point of N.N
    2 smoke it, let go
    3 thank me

6. What happens if you mix them all together?
    And smoke the mixure?

7. Just the other day I was thinking about that. To do a substance combined iwth all its dirivatives and metabolites, basically do the entire chemical family in one shot. Not a full dose of each, but enough of each one to provide a 'full' trip.

I bet it would be one hell of a trip.

8. To be honest I think you would get most of the effect from N.N-DMT because 4-aco is better when orally taken and I hear the effects of N.N will overpower 5-meo.

Thank you for all the help everyone, I have decided to purchase .050 of 4-aco-DMT to eat orally, and .050 of 5-meo-DMT to smoke.

I am paying 50$ for all of it, am I getting a decent deal or am I getting totally ripped off. Thanks again everyone.

9. Dude, you have to try NN.

10. well, the money will be well worth it

11. I thought they would be the same price but it turns out my dealer wanted almost double if I got N.N. I kinda wanted to start out easy with the 4-aco, work my way to the 5-meo, than after those go for the NN.

Good plan or not so much..? lol!

12. no, your not getting a decent deal, concitering that most people can get .1 for 25 dollars, sure a lot of people have to pay more but there are much better deals. id gladly pay that asking price for .1 but when the deals are so hot in some places i dont see why 25 for .05 is good at all. seriously though, just buy .1 of one type and smoke it. oyu will be much happier with your money. but either way, enjoy yourself:D oh and maybe some pics when you pick up your demsters

13. Thanks for the clarification. I was aware I wasn't getting the best of deals since this is a brand new dealer that I haven't met before. I am sure once I start grabbing more and more the prices will drop.

I will have pics up as soon as I come back home with it!

14. I hate to disappoint, but all I managed to get was the .050 of 4-aco. my dealer had a really good deal going for some good hash so I picked up 7 grams of that and settled with the 4-aco. Since you guys wanted pics, here they are.

Any advice with 4-aco other than to ingest it?:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Cant offer any advice, but hope you love it man! Better see a trip report!

16. yah lets hear a trip report, this shit sounds insane

17. I think I just came off the peak k . I can hardly type, te screen is moving very strangely towards me but i like the screen. This is definite ely my favorite of psyhcadelics and I will be doing it again for sure. . .......

Its the most euphoric feeling ever, your one with everything and yourself. yourr body feels numb but good at the same time, i can figure out anything that pops in my headddddddddddddddddddddd

thatss all for now, its really hard to even type.

goodnight fellow blades

18. Your not experiencing DMT unless it's 5-meo-DMT. Oh god I want some SO BADDDD.

19. tripping balls. every time i think its going to slow down it gets more intense, words cannot describe how fuckd this is