Djarum Cigarillos

Discussion in 'General' started by relakit3, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Anyone ever have these? I got a pack of 6 along with other Djarum flavors from eBay. Should I smoke these like a cigar, without inhaling? Or are they pretty much the same as the cigarettes in a tobacco wrap?

2. Dude, I really dont know srry.

3. I've always smoked them like a cigarette. Then again, I also inhale cigars.

4. ^^^^
    Ewwww why?

5. Smoking without inhaling seems pointless?

6. Yeah, never said it wasn't, but that gross man, doesn't even give you a headrush and its probably pretty bad for you.

7. I came to terms with the fact that I'll get cancer a long time ago, inhaling a cigar every few months isn't going to kill me any faster.

8. I smoked those when I was 18 (I couldn't wait to finally try them) and they are pretty good. I smoked them like I smoked regular cigarettes. They taste like cinnamon. The paper tastes very sweet (candy like). They are pretty expensive though. I've also had the Vanilla flavored one which was a waste of money (I didn't buy them but whatever). The first puff tastes like vanilla and then the rest of the cigarette tastes like the normal black djarum ones. I've also tried the Bali Hai ones too and didn't really taste a difference. They are suppose to be worse for you than regular cigarettes.

9. I didn't know you can buy cigars on ebay o.o