djarum black little cigar's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by klbadd, May 16, 2010.

1. are djarum black clove cigar's realy expencive im curious cuz there my bro's and im not realy a tobacco smoker but these are realy fun to smoke and smooth as hell great tasting smoke jsut curious i like these..

2. yea i like djarum black are the only ones i like to smoke

3. Those are illegal where I live now Front Royal Virginia so right before they got banned me and my friend went to the tobacco outlet and grabbed a few packs there great but too bad were out now and theres no way to get them well there is a way but just a lot harder :wave:

4. I think they're disgusting.

5. i love them!

6. i will never forget the day when my friend goes "It tastes like Christmas" when talking about a black clove :hello:

7. my friend said the exact same thing. i smoke cigs, but every now and then i enjoy a djarum..but damn they are like 8$+ for a pack around here:mad:

8. hahaha some kid i know said they smell like christmas as well.. in a local headshop a pack of 12 is only 5 bucks!

9. I loves them there the only cigarets I like smoking.

10. i love them! first time i smoked one was in eighth grade, and it was my first cigarette ever. my favorite by far, i think they stopped selling them at where my brother got them though :(

11. They aren't banned...they're "little cigars" now. Not cigarettes.

12. My friend said the exact same thing but he was talking about a Marlboro Smooth hahahahaha

13. That I can agree with XD

14. i get em 3.50 for a pack of 16.

they last like a motherfucker

15. that is awesome!

when they were cigs and came in packs of 20 i used to have to pay 8-10 bucks a pack.

now the new cigar packs of 12 still cost me like 5.50 lol they are expensive but they taste great!

oh and they have always seemed to burn FOREVER! :wave:

16. i like them, i liked them better when they were cigarettes

however, by the time i get done with a pack im tired of them

17. I have been smoking Djarums for along time... I was so pissed they got banned as cigarettes, but the cigars are pretty much exactly. Unfortunately, they are expensive as shit...$7 a pack or so.

18. Their nasty. It's like smoking air.

19. damnn thats a killer price for a pack. im glad i get em at such a right price.

yea but im sure the cigarettes never lasted that long because these shits will burn for a good hour.
    dont get me wrong though, i like, but sometimes i would just rather a quicker burning dj's.

by the time of my 5th puff i already want it to be like half way done, sometimes.

and im suspecting the dj's are the cause of this phlegm

but i do enjoy the dj's still

20. i kinda like those djarums. at marly fest my friend bought the cherry flavored kind and it literally taste exactly like uhhh oh yeah haha cough syrup. but i only like around 1 of them then im done. but i dont really smoke tobacco anymore. how ironic i got like 3 tickets for having cigarretes as a minor and as soon as i turn 18 i pretty much just quite w/o even trying how badass is that! but yeah there alright for like 1 then there gross.