DJ Tiesto

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by mushroomsatsuji, Feb 9, 2011.

1. too each his own i have yet to see a jam band live so im definetly gonna hit that up when i get the chance so i cant give an opinion on that, but as far as dubstep goes i love it all pretty much, most ppl i know are all about the filth but if you've been tuned into dub for awhile its get really repetitive fast definetly more about the older sound now, but fuck ill still rage to filth. i started on hardstyle an hardcore so house an trance are just a lil too light for my tasting, but hey its all music no reason to hate on shit u dnt fuck with.

Back On Topic: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x78vMhXwuME"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x78vMhXwuME[/ame]

yeah ill fuck with this tune vocals just do it for me

2. #43 RageDoses, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011

oh word at the Armory? dude that venue is sick, bassnectar there will be NUTS (with EOTO, who will be spinning dubstep the whole time i assume)...hopefully it wont end at 11 like pretty lights did last november

security there is aweosme, they dont give a fuck...for shows where i wanna dance i typically never bring weed, but its so easy to blaze in there, ill probly bring a blunt for that show just cuz i can, smoke it if i feel the need to come up a little faster and get the good stuff to kick in faster, and to make some friends cuz everyones gonna wanna blaze a blunt at nectar lol

and it makes sense why PL sounds a lil like hip hop, cuz thats the music he gets down to, he spins electro but hes into biggie and tupac etc etc...my boys have chilled with him more than once and thats what he gets down to, so it reflects in his music, but not all of it sounds like hip hop

most people i know are one way or the other...either love jam bands and hate dubstep, or vice versa..but theres obviously people who like both (wooks)

like at bisco u seriously get sooo many people saying fuck jam bands and the disco biscuits