Dizziness, feeling lightheaded and feeling like I'm in a slow-motion dream after smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dimminglight420, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Hello there. I have not smoked in around 3 weeks or so, and went out with few friends and smoked a joint. I did take some pretty big hits, I am not a very experienced smoker. I've been smoking for not even a year now and not all that often. After that 3 weeks "break", when I smoked, 10 minutes pass by and all of a sudden everything seems just.. Weird? I have a feeling like I'm in a dream, everything is in slow motion and I hear echo whenever anyone says anything. I also got blurry vision and I was dizzy. I felt lightheaded kind of. Is that normal because of low tolerance? Did I just smoke too much? Was the weed laced with something? Any answers would be highly appreciated.

2. Have you ruled out date rape.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. White ghosties from overindulge. It is a medicine but we determine dosage. Now you know the bridge to far and can stop this side of too much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. not Laced with any thing mate just feeling high/stoned ,,,,,mac,,

5. Aliens for sure. They love the indescreet probing utensil.

My guess is you were UFO high and that is like two steps out of the ionosphere so that's like pretty up there, you know?

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Were you comfortable with your surroundings and the people you were with? Sounds like you smoked some good shit and the affects were unexpected based on your last and it just scared you a little bit. You're totally okay!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Thank you all for answers. Yes, I thought it were aliens too! I knew those green fuckers have something to do with it!
    gcjr420, Yeah, well, kind of. The surroundings could've been a bit better honestly, so may be it. First time buying from this guy so was just kinda curious if it was just some good shit or something laced maybe, or whatever.