DIY NUTES FOR HYDRO

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Cannacapz, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Hello everyone! I'm starting a DWC in a couple of weeks or as soon as I get all the necessary items. I am now making a kale FPJ for veg and will be making a FPJ from various fruits for flowering. I am also making a DIY calmag solution from burnt eggshells and vinegar. Has anyone ever used something like this? I have talked with a few people who swear by it. It's called KNF (Korean natural farming). Thanks!

2. Better make sure you use water soluble nutes even if you're making them. If you dont use a chelating agent, all you'll be doing is creating a bad environment in a dwc. Powder everything and mix it with chelating agents in order to get it to work properly. KNF is usually for dirt or soil like mediums. I've never seen it used in a dwc, but I have seen good aquaponics results which is more in line with how they grow in korea. GL

Korean Natural Farming- Get Yourself Off the Bottle

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's fermented so it has the microbes already broken down and ready to use. Two people I know that use it, like it. I'm just getting other thoughts on it. I really like the fact that it is organic.