diy grinders?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nate04, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I am suddenly in need of a grinder but my town sells none. The closest town with grinders is 25 miles away and they have a heavy price tag. I could travel 50 miles to get a 5 dollar grinder but 20 gas.

Does anyone have an idea for a "ghetto grinder"?

2. What happened to scissors? That's a pretty common way if you don't have a grinder.

3. My iPod is my camera and it is currently dead but I used a Glass Baby food Jar, Hot glue. Hard metal (Can be cut by hand) in the shape of a 6-8 point throwing star (Or however you prefer) a large engine with high speed and torque, the guts of an old computer Power Supply, a Computer Power Supply product box, Black tape, and wire. I will give you a tutorial how to use the Power Supply as power for the engine. I pulled the engine out of an old remote control car.

*WARNING* the grinder that I will show you after I get pictures is VERY dangerous. I am running it on 5v out of 12v and it spins fast enough to chop your finger up. I Put $40.00 of weed into this think and it was fully ground up in about 10 seconds!

4. I am making you a video right now. The video I just made was a fail. The camera was too far down.

5. Effin memory Card is only a two gig and I'm recording at 1080p so it stopped during instruction. Going for another try lolz

6. Put your bud in a shot glass and put scissors in there and go to town,grinds it pretty good.

7. Bluuahh! Video is uploading now but it might take a while.

8. Depending on how dry the bud is, you can put it in a baggie and "grind" is up with your fingers.

9. My buddy did thi he took a dip can and put like seven screws on each side and it worked pretty well

10. That's a pretty good idea. The jar method isn't really a everything at home can make type grinder. It's be more worth it to go the extra distance and pay the extra money for a good grinder.

11. [quote name='"Shaaaft"']

That's a pretty good idea. The jar method isn't really a everything at home can make type grinder. It's be more worth it to go the extra distance and pay the extra money for a good grinder.[/quote]

Agreeed dude. Definitely just go the extra distance for a good grinder,but make sure its good

12. Order one online..

13. I once saw someone throw a nug in a shot glass and just stick scissors in there and chop away. Came out pretty nice.

14. This guy is on to something!

15. Assuming your bud isnt too wet, put it in a pill bottle with a nickel or penny and shake the bottle like your life depends on it. Open and enjoy.