DIY Easy vape mod: bag fill

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Bouldorado, May 23, 2011.

1. A few months ago I got a launch box, which caused me to rarely use the ez vape. I'm planning on getting an Arizer or Herbalaire in the fall so I decided to modify the POS easy vape. The $80 china vape now has bag filling capability thanks to a few ft of vinyl tubing

[​IMG]Attaching the hose wouldn't let the vape sit flush-so I'm planning on making a new case for it. Had to take off the LED lights to make the hose fit-those are 100% aesthetic though.

[​IMG]
    Gallon size bag

[​IMG].6 ft of tubing. That'll shorten to about 6". Vape can still be used with the whip.

[​IMG]
    Took about 40 seconds to fill up with lung power. Milk-vid to come once I get an air pump.

2. Thats pretty sick.

3. Wait, it's all just lung powered?

..wouldn't it be much easier to just be inhaling that whole time instead of filling a bag?

Its cool you modded the easy vape though, I've been thinking about tryin some stuff out with mine as well.

4. yeah, but that's temporary I mostly just wanted to try it out. all I need is an aquarium air pump, like $15 at petco, I'll prob get one tomorrow. then it's all electric

5. That would be badass! Post pics up if it's successful, maybe even a little tutorial.

The only thing is, how do you know where your temps at without the leds? My leds have started to go out though which really sucks, but I'm still able to roughly tell what temperature it's at.

6. I took out the LED's behind the heating element, not the ones that control the "temperature". I'll post a tutorial at some point.