Divorce

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Exhazer, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Alright Well my buddy is getting a divorce, his wife forgetting that she spends her time lost in a phone and on facebook and waited paitently for years to catch her slipping up, and she did, and i waited for his wife to be home to confront her in front of him. had to put the sleezy bitch on the spot. Made her cry and break down. Bitch lived with my friend for free for 10 years and almost ended our relationship we been friends for like 24 years. Bro before Hoes right? 

But what im confused about is the whole what happend in court and what he told me at work (we work same place) He told me he has to find a place to stay 1 weekend or 1 week out of the month so BITCH can some stay there. To me this is disgusting your bed, your furniture is going to be used by all these fools........If this is true this guy needs to go back to court if thats even possible. ive never herd of a divorce ending with this type of outcome. to me this is insane. I would have to see if i could put my house under my parents name or some shit, maybe that will prevent the situation. Its just messed up. Bitch doesnt even have a job to support the 2 kids. He does everything and always done everything. Just a huge slap in the face in my opinion. I would have to burn down the house or something. Thats like favoring a thief. 

2. Yeah, that's what happens in a divorce. Despite all evidence to the contrary the court ALWAYS assumes it was the mans fault. The girl has to basically show up to court black out drunk or high on meth for the court to rule in a mans favor.

3. The courts always tend to favor the woman in my experience, unless there is irrefutable proof that the cause of the end of the marriage is completely on her. 

4. #5 OldDesertDog, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    Tough shit, sounds like something to break down and cry over.

Bet that felt good to put the "sleezy bitch on the spot", didn't it?

5. I had the best divorce - she went one way and I the other.  No fuss, no mess, no kids.  Just a see you around, it was good while it lasted.

6. Love triangle

7. How long does he have to stay elsewhere for? 

It's normal for anyone to have 30 days to move out of their home, regardless of whether they live with their parents or an ex or whatever. 

If they've both been paying for the house they live in, that might be part of the issue too. 

8. Lol my buddy is movin quick met up with him at a bar..on his way to a date lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 Exhazer, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    Its weird just 1 weekend out of a month.

Sorry double post but my thread lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #11 DVii, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    This ladies and gentleman is why you should have a prenup. Every time.

Or you don't get married in the first place...I prefer the latter. Everyone
    should have a prenup, that has a cheating clause in there, to where they
    get jack shit if they're caught fucking up.

Love is great and all but shit happens, protect your goddamn neck. :smoke: :cool:

11. I'm still trying to figure out why alimony exists...

12. Every time your friend has to leave his house, he should set up Home Alone style booby traps for his ex to set off, and put sticky slime on random door knobs and light switches

13. Male privileges

This... I love how people who are fresh in love forget the scars of past love. Just because something is good now doesn't mean it will forever be... You protect yourself in the future by preparing for it now. Look down the line, even when it's heaven on earth, because heaven can turn to hell in a matter of minutes. 

Proof is in the pudding