Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diversion safes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wgordondan, Sep 19, 2010.

1. I'm looking to buy a small, portable diversion safe (stash can, whatever you call them). My problem is that in searching for these on the internet, I have primarily only come across larger safes like soda cans, ajax cans, etc. I'm looking for something small that I can put in my pocket when I go out/am in the car, and something that I would normally go out with (not a soda can lol). I found some battery stash containers which would work, but they look really fake and have fake brand names which I think would send up a red flag. Anyone know of anywhere that sells something like a fake mp3 player or ipod that unscrews somehow?? Links would be appreciate, thanks!

2. Altoids can.

3. Classic.

Or find an old electronic device and gut it.

4. Yeah the altoids can could be good, we don't get them here but I've seen 'em.
    Do you get THESE Eclipse Mints where you are?
    GREAT stash box...just put a few mints under it, and about 10 mints over it, and you've got about 2/3 of the space left for bud, and not a great deal of smell getting past the mint.