Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diversion program question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dhoff5563, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Hey, im 16 and 3 weeks ago i got caught with 2 grams at school, also i was high. School called the police and the police decided not to arrest me or charge, since it was my first offence/involvement with police. So what they do instead (if its your first offence) is send you to a diversion program, (counselling) about drugs, getting your life together, all that stuff. If you do not complete it successfully, you will get arrested and charged, so basically, it is a 2nd chance. 

My first session in the program they asked questions like, "Are you planning to continue use of pot", Will you make changes to your actions". The options were, 

"Yes, i will stop pot completely."
    "I will make minor changes to my pot use".
    "I will not stop pot use at all".

I told her i would continue to do it, but make minor changes. I regretted that right after, because i wonder if that is an indication that i will fail the diversion, and be arrested. The counseller said nothing said in counselling sessions will be used against me, but I think they are probably lying.

Have any of you gone through this? What can i expect? and yes, weed at school is stupid. i learnt. 

2. Since this was only your first session, I think you'll be ok. Just as the sessions progress you can tell her you will not smoke anymore. I am merely assuming you want to continue smoking. Lol that might not make sense cuz I'm buzzin.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Have fun being banned :)

4. why the fuck would you say your gunna keep smoking

5. your going to be fine! after a few classes tell your mom it really opened your eyes and your ready to make changes in your life. you want you stay away from the devils lettuce and live a clear headed life. of course, your just telling her this, you can continue to inhale

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

6. Damn, all for a plant huh? America, LOL.

Well first off, they can't use counsleor sessions against you. Against the law for them to discuss information besides with your parents as you are a minor.

Shit, as long as you aren't threating to kill anyone they can't tell anyone anything. Tell them you'll switch to crack instead.