Ditch Weed Phenomena

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by padams868, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Alright blades its been a while infact years since ive posted im pretty sure so .. for the sake of it im just going to post in seasoned . Mods feel free to move. :)

So my mom moved into a new house and I went to go visit her. I stayed the night, drank a few beers with the fams blah blah.
    Woke up to breakfast and decided to go for a skate down to the neighborhood park. It was one of those parks with the big swirly slides that are like five spins tall so I could see for quite a distance . I saw a little creek a distance away and decided to check it out. (Gretna,Nebraska)
    And found a few ''ditch weed'' clusters then stumbled across some huge plants that looked like Christmas trees and were ALL purple.
    My jaw just dropped. Assuming due to cold weather right? The purple. But there's visible trichomes and even a couple hairs. Beautiful pictures included!

But would it be a good smoke if I cured it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Come on guys :( I wanna know if im wasting my time

3. It's free, so stick it in a mason jar and forget about it. Definitely not wasting your time. It's purple because of the strain, not the cold air. Might be a decent smoke. Good find

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Really :) thank you for the reply. Maybe someone threw some seeds? I could get so much more...

5. Good god bro its freekin ditch weed!

#1 it's not beautiful
    #2 it could have mold or insects or coyote piss on it
    #3 all the curing in the world will not do shit for it.

I'd smoke it anyway.

6. you need to grab all of it and make some brownies or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. never know someone couldve tossed some seeds, the plants can be pretty hardy and just spring up.

doesnt look like plain ol hemp but then what do I know.

Take a pic of the whole plant in the wild, be interesting to see the whole thing.

8. There's only one thing to do... Try it! Or take the plant and make some hash or bho haha.

9. smoke dat shit!

10. I saved three of the best buds in the lot and theyre curing right now. Took the rest and made peanutbudter. Will let you guys know how it goes later on today!

11. Dumb growers, if you were able to stumble upon it that easy they're practically asking to be robbed. Free weed man, you might wanna think about going back there with a backpack and quickly filling up. Looks dank, excellent find. Put in a jar, open lid once a day for an hour or so then tighten it back up. Depending on if its damp it could take a week or two (hopefully less) to cure and dry.

12. #12 DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Make QWISO with all of it, dont even bother curing, it'll taste like ass anyway. Just dry it as much as you can and run as much as you can. It's free.

You stumbled on a QWISO goldmine OP.

Or again, dry as much as you can and make cannabutter.

Neither option requires trimming.

And you gotta get a picture of the plants!!!