Disturbing things that you've seen?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by H2oProof, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Maybe he didn't really die? Or maybe it was his long-lost twin brother or something, separated at birth unbeknownst to your father?

I don't know. Personally, a supernatural explanation would be the last one I'd conclude. But maybe that's just me. I never really believed in ghosts or spirits when I was a kid; or a higher being, for that matter. :D

2. I can relate. I'm a really not a supersticious person. I usually don't believe in deites, ghosts, or that kind of things either. But I'm pretty sure my dad's dead lol and i'm pretty sure I saw him in that car. Which is pretty much contradictive to everything I just said. I don't know what to make of it.:rolleyes:

3. watching my cat randomly become sick (his kidneys failed) and having to put him to sleep. he was a terrible amount of pain because he wasn't getting good blood flow to his legs and head and stuff. we brought him to the vet in a blanket (didn't have a carrier) and while we were waiting on the chairs he wanted to get down so I let him and he tried to walk but he couldn't.:( and the whole morning he was just crying and crying, it was so heart breaking seeing my pet in pain and not being able to do anything. I'm starting to cry just writing this, my cats are like my children. I feel like I lost a baby, and by my own hand.

4. Seeing my dads dead body at the age of two, walking in my house to find my mom dead in my kitchen..

Kinda fucked up, I tried telling the story of my mom on here but my body just kinda froze up. I was eight when it happened.

5. Sorry to hear that

6. I was with my friend walking down the street. There was a bunch of people arguing and someone got shot and everyone was still screaming and stuff then they herd sirens and they all booked er all in diffrent directions. It was crazy...Don't know why we stuck around and watched though. It was scary as hell and sketchy as hell.

7. 1.) A really grungy looking girl in a dirty white dress crab walking down Thurston Ave in The Roc at three or so in the morning and when she saw my friends and I she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Don't look at me, I dun shitted meself!"

2.) An ex girlfriend fucked her wooden plunger handle

3.) My best friend at the time had hung himself and I was the one to find him, call the police, cut him down, and hold him untill they got there. Then, when his mom got there, she pulled his dead body off of the gurney and started slapping him and telling him to stop fucking around. I was twelve.

4.) An ex boyfriend had pissed me off beyond belief and then had the balls to ask for some booty. So, we're going at it, and I spit on my finger and stuck it in his anus. Long story short, I ended up getting my entire fist up his ass and he cam like no other. I got up, slapped him in the face with my shitty hand ansd called him a faggot.

8. i was watching 2 cats fight in the street, as im about to break it up a lifted monster truck comes flying down the road at almost 50mph the women inside is staring right at the cats and speeds up, hitting one crushing it under her tire and she just drove off, the other cat walked away in victory, but the cat that got smashed walked onto the side walk and fell over, this was so distracting for me that i forgot my backpack and had to come back home, as i drive by i see the poor cat laying there in a puddle of blood, R I P kitty cat

9. A 15 year old girl ODing in this punk house (Somewhat like a squat but someone paying rent) and everyone refusing to call an ambulance. She got taken to a phonebox and lived though.

Some weird stuff in prison, No one getting stabbed thankfully. Just remember one night in particular, my cellmate who was insane, like biopolar and a violent motherfucker yelling at the door all night to this paedophile across the hall. Going ' Wait til tomorrow kid fucker' and such for hours while I pretended to be asleep. Next day paedophile tells the guards hes going to get stabbed and to take him off the yard and the guards going yeah right there's no knives in here you'll be fine.

I've been pretty lucky with death and stuff.

10. -shit my little newphew in a cast beacuse his dad broke both his legs and seven ribs and his skull at age 1 month. If he comes around imma kill him. I sware, he better run far far away once he gets out he's lucky he didnt kill him. restraining order and if he comes anywhere near my house im getting that gauge out.

-A dog got ran over and dude flicked the owner off. and sped off.

-A body from a murder..it was closed off but you could see the body in the road.

-A group of kids beating up this gay dude. Me and my crew steppped in and helped. that was in high school. Kids were pussies we beat the shit outta em and got suspend. We were like why cant you fight one on one you gotta jump people. you got you're ass beat by a bisexual bitch!

-A good freind ODing, he lived thank god.

thats all I can think of.

11. Wow...to have to deal with that must be horrible.

12. #33 Chi-TownsFinest, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    This thread is intense.

-I was going into my garage one day and I opened the door. As I turned the light off, this strange black figure flew from one end of the garage to the other end, then rushed at me and went right through me. I have long hair and my hair flew from the wind of it going throw and past me. It was shaped like a tall man, covered in a thick black sheet but with shady edges, like made of black smoke.

-I have these dreams of the end of the world about once every 3 months. It starts as me falling to sleep, darkness for a few minutes followed by me waking up. I wake up and immediately look out my window because something had woken me. Sometimes, I see hundreds of planes dropping small bombs all over, sometimes I see giant bombs falling everywhere with no source and having one fall feet in front of me but not blow up. My most recent one, I woke up in the same house as all the last dreams, even though I moved a while ago, and I look outside the window in my room. I see these weird, white glowing orbs flying around the town looking for something, I couldn't figure out what. Then I look to the far right side of town and I saw a mushroom cloud. Then I felt the shockwave and lived. There were survivors and we all met up at a highschool and lived the whole day seeing radiation taking affect and peoplying fried to dead and all this intense weird ass shit. All these dreams last two nights and a day so it feels like a regular day in life but when i sleep in the dream, i wake up the next day. Some, more intense, apocalyptic type dreams last 3 nights and 2 days.

-I saw a drunk man chase a raccoon off his roof with a spear. He eventually stabbed the raccoon 15-20 times in the torso. The raccoon jumped off the roof and the man chased him down and alley, throw the spear, hit him and pulled it out of the raccoon. the raccoon got away but was found dead the next day.

-I lived in the city so hearing gunshots everyday was nothing new. But one day, as I was walking to buy a blunt with a friend, we heard gunshots. I jokingly said, "we're probably going to find the bodies before the police." Sure enough, two blocks later, we see, across the street, two bodies, face down in a pool of blood with police running towards the body.

-There was a shootout at my preschool as my grandma was walking me to school.

-Sometimes, as I reach for a cup or plate at my house, the object will jumped and spin a few times before falling down and, like, roll/spin like a coin just before i grab it.
    -my uncle showed me a video of a man blowing his head off with a shotgun and half his face is still conscious.

-I feel like someone follows me around and, occasionally, attempts to get my attention by whispering my name, pulling my clothes, shouting my name, grabbing me, etc.

-Every few nights, I'll have a dream of something that's about to happen in my near future and it always happens, even the conversations are word-for-word.
    I'll sometimes even announce something that's about to happen or something someone's about to say.

-I once walked and talked to a person that followed me around my house few about five minutes before I told him to leave and he flew out my window. I assumed it was my friend the whole time until he flew away.

-My small dog was attacked by a german sheppard and I carried her to the vet and she never cried. She tried standing up and licking my face but couldn't manage to stand up. She looked at me with a sad face like she want to jump in my arms and have me pet her to sleep. We left her there and the vet called saying the other god broke her spine and her ribs were pushed into her stomache and the stomache acid corrosed her organs. She was put to sleep.

I'll post more later.

I know, too long to read.

13. Meat spin >< i still want to cut my eyes out because of it...

14. Maybe I'm too high but.....what? You shit your nephew? Or you hit him?

15. #36 Phantasmagoria., Oct 3, 2010
    I was with my friend driving in a bad thunderstorm. It was windy as shit, blowing things all over the place. There was a tree downed in the road, and some guy was stopped and trying to move it. It was obviously too big for one fat guy, so me and my friend stopped and got out to help. It was on the road we needed to use anyways. So were trying to move this giant log, and this car appeared out of nowhere on the other side of the log, doing about 50mph. Since it was so rainy, we all noticed it at the last second. My friend yelled "car!" and ducked to the ditch on the side of the road, and I followed him. But that fat guy didn't move fast, and the car plowed into the tree and smashed both his legs with the tree. Luckily his parked car stopped the log or else he probably wouldve died. But we ran over to him and on both legs, his bone was popping out. It was two nasty compound fractures, his bone looked all jagged and sharp, and his right knee was bent backwards, it was totally disgusting. But we called a 911 and they sent an ambulance (it was too stormy for the helicopter, I was told later). He was pretty fucked up though, his legs were totally smashed below the knee, and he collapsed a lung and broke most of the ribs on his left side, plus some minor stuff like a concussion and broken hand.
    The guy in the car that hit him was cut up, but basically fine. With the visibility so low, who knows whose fault it was, but everyone lived so that's good. His car was ruined, though.
    That's my top fucked up story.

16. was this the video that came out in like 01-02? if so then i remember that. a couple of kids from my high school got suspended for watching that on school computers. horrific shit

17. #38 H2oProof, Oct 3, 2010
    no this was back in like 2000. it was a movie about a man named Steven Biko who was a leader/activist during that era. I remember a few years later a few of my friends from that class talked about that scene and how it had fucked them up too that day. i dont remember the name of the movie at the moment unfortunately

18. dude weird ass shit keeps happening to me like that too like the dreams that come true and the conversations. also i keep having dreams about the end of the world but there all alien related and quite frankly its scaring the piss out of me causee one night i had a dream that i was abducted and the slit my arm open to operate on it or something and i woke up with a scar in the exact same place i still have it to this day.

19. I was at the mall with my sister and I was looking at this woman and her hired nanny holding a newborn infant. The woman, was emptying something out in a trash can, talking on a cellphone and was motioning for the nanny to hand the baby over. I see the nanny handing the baby over very gently to the mother and then all of a sudden the baby DROPS head first onto the tile. I was standing maybe... 80 ft away, but we were walking in their direction as it was happening. I heard the baby's head SMACK against the ground so fucking hard. The mother started screaming and scooped up the baby and started yelling at the nanny. The baby wasn't crying or moving... My sister grabbed my arm and started pulling me away and was saying, "Ohmygod. Don't look."
    At this point, there was tonsss of people trying to help her, so we walked off..

I knew the baby was dead. I watched a baby, alive and new to the world, die from being dropped in a shopping mall. I'll never forget that man.