Distilled water for big, smooth hits

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by passthebilly, Apr 7, 2013.

1. I have a distiller and now and not only does the water taste amazing and free of the junk in tap water.

Then I started cooking in it, and soon after my bong became distilled water, with distilled ice cubes:smoking:

Hits feel so much cleaner/smoother imo, and it's nice not to be inhaling the coktail of medications for us in teh water these days. i.e flouride, chlorine.

Anyone else got a distiller or R/O?

2. Op how expansive is one of those? I need to get one for drinking water as well; our tap water is pretty much poison lol; floride will fuck your brain UP.

3. I use an RO system for my drinking water. RO=Reverse Osmosis It makes tap water as clean as distilled, then I use a mineral cartridge to add selected minerals back into the water to make it taste like real spring water. It's as good as Poland Springs or any other pricy bottled water any day.

4. Fiji Water in the bong.

5. #5 passthebilly, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    I got a cheapo $140 ebay unit, it doesn't have a carbon filter so you still get air bubbles which can affect the taste, but it's still a hell of a lot better than flouride water.

And its scary to see the brown crap I used to drink, draining out and the end of the distilling process :eek:

Commercial toothpaste has 1000x more flouride.. and then we have everything made from tap water.. non-european beer, processed juice etc ;)

6. Don't have a distiller, but I do only use it in my water pieces. Usually have a couple gallons around.