Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disposal of the water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justweed, May 21, 2009.

1. What do you guys do with your bong/bubbler water? I normally flush mine down the toilet to get rid of it so it won't smell, but should I really worry that much? Would I be fine dumping it down the sink and then giving the sink a good rinsing? Normally I brush my teeth while I'm tossing the water down the commode, so that's basically how I'd be rinsing the sink (letting that water go down the sink+toothpaste, no mouth wash). Any advice? What do you guys do with your bong/bubbler water?

2. pour it into a poland spring bottle put on the top and throw it in the trash

3. ....pour it down the toilet

4. I don't have experience with bong water, but with my bubbler I either pour it down the sink or on the ground out the window in my basement. No problems with smell here.

5. drink it

6. Not that stupid son.

7. Tip it into a drain outside if your worried about smell etc

8. I poured it down the kitchen sink in a house full of non-smokers. The smell only lasts for about 20 seconds of water flow then its gone. I wouldn't go washing my dishes with the water but it never seemed to linger.