Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensary

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by xaneth, Jul 22, 2010.

1. I recently got my permit here in Washington state, and picked a local dispensary. I live on Whidbey Island, so there's only really one to choose from that is close, otherwise its closer to downtown Seattle. I notice that even though he has 6 different strains, the quality is not up to par, just mediocre. Looks great, smells great, tastes great, but the effect I'd minimal. I can find much better on the street is what I'm getting at. Is medical grade lower in THC on purpose? Maybe a state thing?

2. ....the med round here is bomb man....my dispensary never fails to get me what i need

3. #3 drunkenhomer, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010

wait, theres a dispensary on whidbey? also if your willing to take the ferry across to the mainland i believe that there is one in everett and i know that there is one as well in shoreline. and im sure you already guess this but i am a washitonian or whatever the hell we are called. to be more specific i currently love on the edmonds/lynnwood border, off of 176th actually

EDIT: im curious as to what doctor/group you used to get your reccomendation as i am currently in the process of getting my own reccomendation. any help/advice would be greatly appreciated

4. I think I know the guy the original poster is referring to and it's a matter of picking the right strain, some are more potent at different times because of the way he does the curing cycle.

5. Atleast you have a dispensary. I live in the middle of No where, WA

6. Yeah man alot of the dispensary weed out here in washington are keifed (removed of outer trichromes) before they are given to the store the growers make more money that way and the dispensaries really dont care. Not all of them are like that thought just 3rd party dispensaries, you just gotta find the right one i'd say search around especially in seattle they always got the dank.

7. Cant change it now. You only got to 4 posts before fucking up. Nice

8. Ha freaking kids...

9. Xaneth, I would HIGHLY suggest going in to seattle for your meds, The Green Door and SMMA are both top quality collectives with amazing meds. I've found a few decent places in Everett, Snohomish and Woodinville but none have compared to those two places in seattle.

10. I went to the 4evergreen group for my recommendation. If you already have your medical records it will be cheaper to get a recommendation (by like 50 bucks) for a 1 year recommendation IF YOU HAVE YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS. otherwise its like $200 for a 6 month recommendation.