Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensary Rip Off

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by camram, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Man I got ripped off pretty bad. I got two grams, a tiny sample of hash and a joint for $40. I couldn't afford an 8th for $45. The joint was free with any purchase.

This is almost street prices. So much for growing with compassion. I guess it's all about profits.

2. At least you won't get arrested for carrying it. Plus getting "ripped" is when someone sells you a short bag or steals your money

I think your forgetting the many blessing you enjoy that many people need just as much and can't get.

3. you didnt have to buy it...walk away

4. I would have left and gone somewhere cheaper man... i wouldnt fucking tolerate that shit at all...

Im assuming since it was a "sample" of hash and a free joint neither were worth very much (well, the joint was $0 obviously, but the hash couldnt have been very much)

thats like 20 a gram still (in negating the hash, samples should be free lol)

THATS OUTRAGEOUS FOR A DISPENSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Damn sorry dude! That's worse than street prices! I guess it does depend on where you live tho. In my area street price is about $10 a gram. I get half a zip of MMJ for $120.

6. Two g's at like 12 a piece... thats 24 then some hash.. 10-15 bucks if it's as small as you're saying.... that's like 37... then tax. Sound's about right man? Is 45 the cheapest 1/8th you have? We have 'em for 25-45 here. The 25 is very nice to my surprise!

7. I could go buy a gram and a half of hash for 15 bucks lol

people need to tell dispensaries to fuck off with their prices so they are forced to lower them, if you pay it, they will continue to charge it

8. Lets see some pics of these 10 dollar gram bags from the streets.

I'd almost guarantee they aren't the quality strains or quality grown you'd get from a dispensary.

9. Yeah but you know how awkward it is. You fill out paperwork and then wait and then get locked in a room while you look around. All the work just to get to the buying process, just feel like you gotta buy something.

This place has very high herb reviews and is not in Denver. I would feel bad if I blasted them on GC. I think the profits are going to their head.

BTW the bubble hash was .3 g

10. Are you allowed to say where?

11. Shit please tell me where you get a gram of great hash for 15 bucks. Quit playin'.

12. They aren't as good as a dispensary, that's why I buy from a dispensary! Even at that I only pay a little more than $8 a gram, $120 for half ounce. I only pay $120 cause I know the shop owner, otherwise it's $140-$150 for half an ounce. It's cheap where I'm at!

13. Plently of places in CO that have $100 for a half ounce but it won't be like 5 star quality.

I really wish we didn't adopt this dumb tier system I think that came from Cali.

14. #14 imh1m4n, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Please don't complain, in my eyes your lucky, your buying from a legal, consistent and safe source. I have to fork out £40 approx $64 just for 2.6g.

15. Your sig says something about your first grow...

16. Yes, I grew 2 auto flowering plant's when I was really short on cash and got 1 oz in total. I don't get your point, you could grow legally. I can't.

17. Yeah, or lay your cards on the table and ask for the best they can do for ya.

18. [quote name='"SoloG35"']

Shit please tell me where you get a gram of great hash for 15 bucks. Quit playin'.[/quote]

For op and you both

Options medical center in boulder

5 dollar grams of bud, not the fire of the fire, but its more fire than lots of the bs I see posted on here for 20 a fuckin gram

The bubble hash is usually 7-10 a gram, there are pics of it somewhere in my thread but I'm on my phone so I'm not going to be able to pop them in here at the moment

I just (well, its not here yet, its being delivered) got an oz from my friend, illegal (aka street bud for those who keep denying there is cheap legit street bud), for 160, do the gram math on that....

Ill post pics tomorrow so you guys can see its top quality lol

19. Wow, $5 grams is like the sweet spot between affordable and profits.

20. [quote name='"camram"']

Wow, $5 grams is like the sweet spot between affordable and profits.[/quote]

Yea for a dispensary with bills to pay, a grower could still pull mad profit at that price

Hahahahahahaha