Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispell some stoner misconceptions HERE

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonymous911, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Those things make you a more successful person according to society, which is the opposite of the marijuana user's stereotype. Most people could care less how good of a person you are as long as you make them money or don't make them lose money.

2. Yeah, but why would you care what a bunch of idiots think of you anyways. Alot of people hate their lives, I don't hate mine... that's all I gotto know.

3. i always maintain a 4.0 gpa

4. I wonder how many people here are lying

5. 14 posts and already policing the forums nice lol.

6. welll lets see here:

in high school:
    i started a diversity club my freshman year and was the president all four years
    i was in Spanish Honor Society
    i took Teacher Cadet Honors, which is basically student teaching while still in high school
    i graduated with a 3.7 GPA
    i was a member of:
    Gay Straight Aliance
    Choir/Choir council
    Spanish Club
    Future Educators of America
    World of Difference (anti-defamation league)
    I managed the rugby team two years
    ...all the while, smoking about a half eighth a day, everyday. from about 15 on.

nowadays:
    i'm a freakin' preschool teacher!

that's about it.

but yea, even though i LOOK like a stoner i definitely don't fit the "stoner stereotype"

7. I won 8 gold medals. Oh wait...that was my stoner friend Michael.

8. I'm a Bio/Pre-Med major with a minor in computer science, I've got a 3.7 GPA got an A in organic chem (if you've taken it you'll understand why that's an achievment) I graduated in the top 5% of my class in high school I was a two sport athlete, started quarterback all 4 years of high school and started varsity lacrosse 3 of the 4 years i was in school I have a part time job while i'm full time in school and I smoke about 3 or 4 times a week :smoke::devious:

9. What I'm trying to prove is that stoners come in all shapes and sizes. Not everyone is the lazy stoner that people perceive us to be. It's totally cool to be a lazy stoner, in fact we all have our dayss of this, but I just want to show people that weed doesn't make all people useless

10. And the circle jerk expands..... (says I, who is in jealous rage about not having anything especially prominent to share) of course I'm still in HS.

11. hahaha, NICE! An old soul with a free spirit. I've always been the same although I have had a few salary jobs and even owned a few businesses. Nevertheless, jobs come and go and as long as I have a roof over my head and food to eat, the rest is trivial. No materialism or fad whore here. I Have smoked for 25 yrs now. Ups and downs of course but most of my ups ( Productive/successful times) was when I was smoking regularly.

12. haha nope, im lazy

13. I don't know, I think the biggest misconception on MJ is the high itself - and that it's immoral to smoke weed. No idea why people have moral issues with it. Some people, as least. I'm not a criminal, I toke to unwind after a long day. I could go into a liquor store and buy a shit ton of poisonous alcohol no problem - yet in my state if I get pulled over and have a grinder with any traces of weed, it's a felony.

Bullshit.