Disney Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by likepaper, Mar 11, 2008.

1. So my friend and i today were enjoying some dank weed when we noticed that disney movies seem to feature elephants in a lot of their movies. Dumbo, lion king, jungle book, tarzan, aladdin... maybe even more all have elephants in them. Then at the same time it seemed like we came to the same conclusion, there is a disney republican party conspiracy! Also we remembered that in pinocchiothe donkeys are bad? hmm...how interesting.

we're both canadian's...and stoned...so who knows!

2. that is a possibility, you probably notice more than us americans because you think/live outside the box(u.s.).

3. Man thats a pretty intense though, good observation. I'm with you. Boycott Disney movies?! Kidding.
    ps: Canada FTW.
    (Reppin' Nova Scotia)

4. Where abouts in Ontario man!

Hamilton here

5. That is some classic stoner philosophy right there, nice. I don't know if there is or isn't a conspiracy but I do know is that they edited out the "sex" part in the Lion King when it finally came out on DVD lol. What about the hard on in the Little Mermaid? Aren't there other Disney movies where some perverted animator slipped in other stuff?

6. it says SFX not sex, and its the guys knee not a hard on in the little mermaid

7. yer no fun.

8. this is the best Disney conspiracy site - http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html

9. another one for who framed roger rabbit
    at some point you can see some chicks underwear

10. LOL:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. It's not that drinking is bad, the moral is that if you drink it'll turn you into an ass!!

12. then u should watch this The arrivals

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU"]YouTube - The Arrivals pt.1 (intro)[/ame]

13. Lol, never knew bout dis shit. Fuck Disney, go to that nick shit.

14. Wow, this is an amazing observation

15. Wow. Great link, I knew Disney had power but didn't know it was like that.

I'm gonna go spark up a blunt and ponder this now haha.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401570610.176048.jpg
    I have nothing else to say.

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley

17. You bumped a 6 year old thread to post confirmed fake pic....

18. Fuck Disney and how they teach children bullshit gender roles and set them up for disappointment in the love department. let's face it everyone wants to fuck these days rather than get involved in a serious relationship.