Dislocated my knee outside of a bar.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tlp_progen, Oct 19, 2010.

1. So back in January I was at a concert in AZ. The Dry River Yacht Club played an excellent set and I was already mighty blazed. I had brought some bomb Sour Diesel jays and the band was tearing down. We headed over to a nice spot across the parking lot and lit up a doobie. I'm talking with my friend and this random head who had a light. I was in the middle of explicating on something random when my left knee went 90 degrees to the outside of my leg. I made a dying a pterodactyl noise and went down. I told my friend to call an ambulance for me. I had already gone to the hospital early the year before without health insurance and this was the last thing I needed. My friend was mad paranoid thinking the cops would show too and refused to call. So I had to pop my knee cap back into place and chill in the car until my friend got done with the concert.

I chilled in the car in crazy pain and then I saw some other heads walking my way. I hopped over to where they were and shared some of my Diesel with them, they had a heavy indica that I figured would help with the pain. The saxophonist from Dry River Yacht Club was there and I was leaning against a wall and talking with them, cool guys. I hobbled back over to the car and went in and out of sleep until my friend could take me home. It was a good thing I already had a cane and knee brace from when I fucked my right knee up from bowling a few months before.

2. no shit? under my right knee i got cut from some psycho back in high school. hurt like hell, but when i went to the ER they noticed a hemangioma that could've spread through my body and fucked with me.

3. Yeah seriously, no shit. It's a good thing I had a friend willing to teach me tai chi for free otherwise I would probably be walking with a cane still. The left knee still hurts sometimes.

4. i've always had problems with my knees. (don't even say because i'm on them all the time). it's probably from year round impact.. soccer, then skiing, then running. really does the works on your knees. i can't even kneel down without hearing a pop and having them be sore for 15 or so minutes. hell, i'm only 19! that's why i dropped running and stopped playing so much soccer though, leave some room for recovery.

5. shi]ot dude hope u feel better soon, i get some crazy pain in my leg sometimes but nothing compared to dislocation.

this bowl im smoking goes out to your knee\

6. It was back in January so my knee is OK now but yeah, it was some crazy bullshit.

7. Wait.... what? It just randomly went 90 degrees :confused: wtf lol

8. yea man you forgot to tell us how yo leg ended like that son

9. I have lots of health troubles I don't really want to go into it, it's a long story. Let's just say the the law here in CA was passed for people like me,

10. The chain of events is as I described. I was standing there talking, I probably shifted my weight from one leg to the other and it went over. I wasn't doing anything odd. The random head that provided the light disappeared with a quickness he was so freaked out.

11. My mom has a disease that makes her joints easy to dislocate, especially her shoulders. It's not so bad now as when she was a kid, but when she was young she could like... High five someone and pop...shot!