Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dislikes about being stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enjoime, May 26, 2010.

1. everyones problems such as cotton mouth, red eyes, paranoia, munchies... that stuff all goes away with experience, smoke more and for longer all that goes away with time. Acting like a fool while high... i.e acting drunk/foolish/stumbling etc... thats just YOUR problem.. its all in your head and your weak minded. As for hiding your stash and finding a place to smoke, get your own house or a mmj card :)
    I did both :p LEGAL and PRIVATE

2. I like being stoned. I dislike the other problems that I may have. They can take away the enjoyment of being stoned. If I was stoned, right now it would be the unemployment. The summer heat would get in the way too.

I have savings, but without a job, and at the rate I am spending money, I can only last another 200 weeks before I'll have to accept all the offers of money from my mom. In the past I've turned down a new car and more recently, 1000's of dollars. She offered to pay for mu auto insurance just a few days ago, my tag renewale, to buy me gas for driving her around, to send me camping. She's only offering all this because I "do so much work around here". And I always say, "I'm not doing that much".

Old ladies rock!
    The unemployment is about to change...

3. #43 Waynes Finest, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Pretty much, I do get distracted easily as well lol.

Touche. :cool:

THIS. Goddamn, I hate it when me and my friends are arguing on where to smoke. Usually, we'll smoke at my friend Chris', but his parents have been on a nut lately. So we end up smoking in random places, sometimes hotboxing my whip. But most of the time, we'll just end up walking around a neighborhood and smoke.

4. 1. sobering
    2. hiding my stash and not finding it ever again lol

5. Fumbling around in your pockets to find your shit. I always forget whats in each pocket and fumble around for ages to find the stuff in my pocket. After fumbling around I end up moving things to another pocket...and still forgetting where I put it :confused:

6. I'm Asian and when I'm stoned I look like i'm sleeping, but i don't really care about this.

I hate being couch-locked or so out of it i can't function. that's why i like to stick with sativa strains.

Other than that I can deal with the dry mouth/lips, red eyes, paranoia, etc.

:hello:I LOVE BEING HIGH!:hello:

7. Coming down and having to smoke again. Haha... I love all aspects of being high, especially after a few years of experience. Also, being able to have various strains readily available at reasonable prices is unreal. Everyone talking about burning out, smoke a sativa or hybrid strain. Save the kush for bedtime if you don't wanna be noddin out at like 6 pm haha.

8. coming down from being high is the worst thing for me. i used to never notice until i took a 2 month tolerance break and now that im smoking again the come downs are terrible. i also really dont like the munchies

9. Gangstarr is the shit.

10. Haha. I the only things I dislike is cottonmouth red eyes and the worst thing about weed is it DOESNT LAST LONG ENOUGH!

11. i get really fidgety , im allways pulling at my cloths and they feel like they dont fit right
    its hard to work stuff like zippers, plastic baggies, ect
    my hearing gets really sensitive which causes me to mistake every little sound for the cops or something
    i feel like im higher than everybody else, and being annoying which makes me self concious

12. getting really bad red eyes and having important conversations with my parents

13. Cotton mouth when i don't have gum.
    When my eyes get all droopy and red.

But mostly how i have to be active and i can't sit and chill out without becoming tired and crashing.

When people who are against weed try to contact me or come over, go away with your crazy bullshit.

14. #54 jackfrost519, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84"]YouTube - Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth[/ame]

1:53.

biter;)

edit: but anyways, i hate when i get super paranoid. it happens whenever i smoke anywhere but my house

15. Whats up with everyone hating red eyes and asain eyes? Its funny as shit when your non-smoking friends invite you to do something and you show up looking like a zombie.

16. Totally. Especially when they know you're high and don't make fun of you because of being high. :D

17. When I get realy high, I run out of weed. Thats my only complaint. Lol jk, I hate the munchies actualy. Cuase I'm trying to loose wheight.

18. If weed were 100% legal, NOTHING!!!!

19. Cotton mouth - but that can be solved by a nice glass of water.

I fucking HATE walking home after a night out, say about 1-2AM, and I feel like a fucking murderer is gonna jump at me from some bushes or some shit. I had that last weekend, but I just turned on the Cudi and it eased me through it :laughing:

20. It's too expensive, that's really about it.