Dislike drinking now?

Discussion in 'General' started by DontPassOnGrass, Feb 11, 2009.

1. IMO they are such different experiences you can't compare them. I believe their is a time and place for both, even tho i do perfer smoking a lot more. During the day just chillen with the boys is when you rip a couple and chill but on a friday or saturday night looking to blow off some steam with some ladies is the time for drinking.

2. i guess they are different experiences, but i just find the drinking experience to be not nearly as good

3. I used to drink lots of liquor before I started smoking. Now that I smoke a lot, I just have a few beers every once in a while. I never have the desire for liquor anymore.

4. You basically described my exact same situation.

So yes.

5. We are the exact same person.

I cant stand drinking and the effects it has on people. Not only will they never stop talking, but they throw up unexpectedly, act like whores (some people might like it but its a huge turn off for me), and get DUIs. There's nothing worse than a bitch trying to get on every guy in the room's dick. I cant stand that shit, when they try to talk to me I just want to tell them to fuck off.

6. i know what u mean i will have a beer every once in a while and some tequila or gin. But i dont enjoy drinking anymore. Smoking around people that are drinking and having to make sure they dont kill them selfs is such a high kill and i think thats what turned me away from wanting to get drunk and drink

7. Same here, on a weekend night if I'm short on cash or can't get a hold of someone to get a sack, I'll get a bottle and enjoy myself for awhile but when I drink I tend to keep drinking until I'm sick and the room starts spinning and all I want to do is puke and pass out, then I wake up with a hangover, it's really shitty. =\

8. As said many times they are both two very different experiences.

With weed I feel great all the time. NO MATTER WHAT. I could even have a bad high and feel better than if i were to drink.

Drinking just makes me feel like shit, heavy, depressed. I mean there are a few occasions that i've liked it but other that that i'm not too fond

9. What a philanthropist. Nice going:)

10. not to bump up an old thread, i just really agree with this...i feel that if every alcoholic in the world became 'potheads' the world would be a MUCH MUCH better place

weed ftw + rep

11. I prefer smoking it up over drinking any day. I never really drink alchohol, If anything I'll have wine : )

12. I hated getting drunk its so stupid. Everyone has a different drunk side of them either they want to fight everybody, they are stupid, or loving

Then I discovered cannabis and never looked back. Everyone is loving and happy!

13. Yeah, I prefer getting high more than I would getting drunk.

14. alcohol hides you from yourself
    weed shows you who you are
    alcohol is the destruction of the nation
    herb is the healing of the nation

15. I usto just absolutely hate drinking...

but now I love it...

I found out the reason most hate alcohol is cause everytime they drink they just drink wayyyy too much (even if you dont get sick or a hangover you can drink too much)

if you hate drinking, just try having a couple drinks instead of the amount you usually do... alcohol is an amazing gift when used in moderation...

16. Another reason why weed is better is because weed tastes good. Alcohol, besides beer and cheap wine, tastes shitty. For example Whiskey and Listerine taste the same

17. I drink everyday just because i like being social. I dont get drunk like idiots do and start acting all stupid and doing stupid shit I know how to handle it. Ive never blacked out off of it and never did anything I would regret when I drink.

If u cant handle it dont drink lol and hardly anyone can handle it. I know so many people who cant handle it but I can drink a 40 of whiskey and still be good 2 go.

18. i onyl drink when i can get a few friends together to play beer pong.

i find that hard alchol is very not tasty, and beer is palatable, but id prefer to toke a nice pipe.

19. Good statistic we got here. use to drink every so often, now i just blaze the good stuff.