Dislike drinking now?

Discussion in 'General' started by DontPassOnGrass, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #21 TnB420, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    I started smoking and drinking at the same time (I got high before I got drunk lol). Back then I would drink, smoke, or both, but when I started to realize what stupid shit I was doing when drunk, I stopped. Now I drink to get drunk once every couple of months, but I enjoy a game of root (beer pong you prolly call it) or a couple beers every couple weeks when I chill with my drinking/party friends.

2. Now that I smoke more often I don't like getting drunk often. I still like sipping on some beers, but three or four is enough for me now.

3. weed hasnt changed a thing 4 me
    drinking>weed 4 me

4. I just started smoking not long ago and have pretty well slowed down on drinking. Can't say I like MJ better, it's just something different. I like the drunk feeling better but being high is new to me so it's a little more fun right now.

Also I feel that smoking MJ makes driving waaaayyy harder than alcohol does. I can just concentrate harder when I'm drunk but when Im high, it doesn't matter, things look different, I get lost real easy, red lights look green, I see vehicles popping up in the corner of my vision and swerve, but then theres noone there. two lanes will look like they merge into one which was hella scary cause cars were diving straight at me!!

But i do like not having a hangover afterwords thats for sure

5. this is true.

i just find when you drink you seem to be punishing your body,
    and when you smoke it seems you're rewarding it.

and when you do both its the BEST EVAR!

6. i'd rather smoke than drink. i don't ever drink though, cause i dont like it.

7. Yeah i get the same thing. I used to love drinking, but since i started smoking i can't stand the taste of any alcohol.

8. I love to drink and I also love to smoke I like to smoke and drink:hello:

9. I got really fucked up the first time off some Canadian mist whiskey,ever since I just can't drink hard liquor,beers on the other hand, down 9 or 10 and be ready for a big ol blunt and a piss:hello:

10. meh, i never really liked to drink.

the taste of the shitty beers everywhere make me want to gag, and whenever i do get drunk off hard liquor i just end up puking

11. yeah i kno what u mean, until i recently picked up weed again (about a month or 2 ago after a 2 year break) i used to drink all the time, just about every day. Now that i smoke, i rarely go after alcohol anymore, maybe a beer here or there or if we go out to a bar or something. Its been awhile since ive been drunk tho...its hard to get to that point. that and i know if i get drunk i cant smoke because ill be spinning in all directions until i puke up a lung, then pass out. lol...having a beer while your smoking a joint is pretty nice tho...

plus, noone has ever heard of a weed gut right?

12. I use to think drinking was great. Until one time at a party i decided to stay sober, and wow people are so fucking retarded when their drunk. Alcohol tastes like shit, and basically does nothing good for you except make you puke and act like a dumbass.

13. I think you misunderstood him. There is a bad stereotype attached to marijuana, but people are fine with drinkers.

14. alcohol is my emergency substance. if i wanna get fucked up, i keep a lil on hand just to catch a buzz. its also a utility tool as it helps me fall asleep (keeps the voices talking to each other and not to me :D).

other than that, i despise alcohol.

15. i don't do hard alcohol any more really. i stick to good beers and dank weed.

16. I like to have a few bowls, and a glass of some Sailor Jerry... good stuff man.

I love mixing :)

17. I totally agree, I'd much rather sesh it up any day of the week than drink, for reasons that everyone's already said. But when it comes to alcohol.. Sailor Jerry's FTW!:hello:.

and I too like mixing both, but only once in a while

18. i agree smoking (not only more healthy) is better than drinking. Drinking to me isnt that appealing anymore :) which is a good thing i guess because drinking less will keep your chances of getting in trouble lower.

19. No.

I love beer.

20. word. im just like that. i hate drinking