Disgusting, vile racist woman (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Twee, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Am I the only one that would have punched her in the face then said

"ahhh peace and quiet"

2. I didn't even think of that.. that kid probably saved her life. or at least her remaining teeth.

3. Did you see the black guy get up behind her when she made that 'nicaragua' comment...He was pretty close to decking her...

4. You can say what we want... but we are too full of foreigners and something needs to be done.

However, she obviously should not have been so vocal and hateful about it... probably drunk

5. Is that Professor Snape?

6. I agree that we're too full of people however, not foreigners. This human is no different than that human. The problem is over-population, not over-immigration. Moreover, that lady was a cunt.

Edit: Wanted to make it clear that I wasn't trying to speak for Britain, but more any country that allows immigration.

7. shit someone pass her the blunt.........

8. Ummmm no. You can say all that cliche bullshit if you want, but nobody over here is denying that mass (third world) immigration has caused many problems. Unless they're idiots

9. a few things, that kid in the back was gonna smash her head in for sure if it hadn't been for that cute redhead that calmed him down.

Another, this lady was properly dealt with I bet she thought she was gonna rant and talk with out objection. Her kid is well old enough to know when people are arguing. He even looks afraid.

I love how anytime there a racist person around there's usually a few people who will say something in the US. I especially love the women of the racist persons race flock to the victim.

In truth got my first white girl in high-school because of a simliar racial situation. That's when I learned that no race is better. Because women beat all my that girl was a good one too. :smoke: memories..

10. Poor crack baby, fuckin' disgrace to humanity that woman.

11. She got arrested for speaking her mind? What a load of shit. I'm glad we still have freedom of speech, for now.

12. If you go off cursing, yelling and offending people in most states you're getting busted for being a disorderly persons. Add child and what looks to be a coke habit, more trouble. aint got shit to do with freedom of speech.

13. If it wasn't for that child she was holding, she would be in hospital, not arrested.

The woman was being extremely offensive and provocative, and she was taking advantage of her child by doing that.

If you think that is acceptable behaviour then I don't want to know what kind of person YOU are to be around :eek:

14. ^^be sure to triple wrap

15. Ha! Britain, like America, relies on foreigners to carry its economy. Most of British innovation comes from Indian, Asian and Middle-Eastern immigrants.

No offense man, but Britain is full of some DUMB ASS people, this video being case and point...

16. isnt there some sort of public obscenity law? pretty sure.

just looked it up, yeah she was definitely violating that law lol

17. Freedom of speech doesn't protect against racially-aggravated offenses.
    She was clearly inciting violence and causing an unsafe situation.

Same reason you can't yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater.

18. I woulda slapped a hoe.

19. "My country is fuck all"
    "Ma'am"
    "What do you want ya shitty wanker?"
    *Fist to the face*