Disgusted by the herb...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jankydank, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I woke up today and I looked at it the jar of ground of bud on my desk and felt as if it was the last thing in the world I want to put in my body. Now I am sick, so that may have something to do with it, but I've never felt this way before. Up until today I loved the herb and would wake up, smoke a bowl, feel great and refreshed and start my day. Today though, I looked at it and felt like throwing it out. I've been smoking non stop every single day for the last 6 months. I smoked weed all 4 years of high school as well so it's definitely nothing new to me. But I am seriously considering just stopping cold turkey, out of the blue. I don't get it, any of you ever experience something similar? Even the smell seems gross... :(

2. you well get over it. but you will most likely cut down dramatically.

3. I feel like that every now and then. I'm on a break now because of it.

4. Every once in a while I wonder why I smoke, and kind of loose interest and won't smoke for a couple days. But then I do again and it's all good. See how you feel when you get better. Maybe it's just time to cut back or take a break.

5. take a break. a week to 10 days should do it. some days u just dont feel it ya know? plus after a break your tolerance will drop so hard, one bowl and you'll be good. good luck to ya.