Disguise my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by younggrower421, Nov 3, 2006.

1. I just recently germanated 4 bagseeds. I grow other indoor plants, such as basil, aloe, and jalapenos. This might sound crazy but once my bagseed sprouts, could i cut the leaves so it doesnt look like pot? if anyone understands what im sayin could you let me know if it would be a good idea or not?

what im saying is that if i could trim the leaves on my plant, not completely but just enouigh to disguise it?

Please let me know.

2. I wouldnt think so.
    Simply because you would be not only adding stress, but you would have to leave enough of the plant healthy, that you could easily recognise what it is if youve seen one before. Not to mention the smell.
    Id give a big NAY on that one.

3. I've heard of people growing MJ next to tomatos to disguise it......but I can't speak from personal expirence. I guess it really depends on who would be seeing the plant, and where you live. But I can't imagine trimming the leaves to be very healthy for the plant.

4. what? do you mean like cutting the leaves off completely or like re-shaping them somehow?

5. You can buy small realistic plastic flowers to put on it and say it's a new japanese somethingorother

Outdoor growers do this to disguise grows.

Smell is going to harder to disguise.

6. I would bet hiding big fatty nugs is tough.

7. i think with baby boomers hitting middle age everyone knows what pot plants look like,.

8. cutting off the traits of an MJ plant like the fan leaves is like taking a human being, cutting his limbs and head off, and calling it a carpet rug. You just cant get away with it cuz the human wouldnt be alive, and neither would ur plant.

I once grew outdoors in a 5 gallon bucket and spray painted the 5 gallon bucket a dark forest green color. I placed it in front of the bushes in Front of my house and people would walk by from like 20 feet away and wouldnt notice it. If they did, they never said anything. lol

I bet my neighbor noticed it when he was mowing his lawn but him and my dad work together on fudging the books so I doubt he would have ratted on me. lol. piece.:smoke:

9. just re-shaping..
    but thanks alot for allthe info guys, ill just grow and hope not to get caught..
    I should be fine...
    could anyone give me a link on topping?
    thanks.

10. ;) go to my thread titled 8 white widows and i have some pretty good picks of the toppng that i performed.

Even easier, just type topping into the search tab above!

11. Sure, put a fake moustache on it and a cape and MAYBE just maybe he might mistake it for batman, you never know lmao!!!