Discrete shipping?

Discussion in 'General' started by brian753, Jan 7, 2012.

1. I'm interested in ordering a nice glass spoon/pipe, grinder n some papers... but the shipping can't be obvious. I don't know when it'll arrive but I might not be home (at school) and one of my parents might and if they were to see the package I wouldn't want them to have any clue of what it pertains. Let me know and don't link me to https://support.grasscity.com/entries/11914-what-about-secure-and-discreet-packaging because i've read it-- even if the package says something like 'tobacco pipe' it's still going to be an issue....

2. GC packages it discreetly.

HOWEVER, I have had several glass purchases come through customs with a nice marking of "glass tobacco pipe" on the customs label.

Not all of my glass purchases have had this label. I think 2 of the 7 have

3. What did the package say the other 5 times?

4. They were domestic shipments, so they didn't go through customs.

Certain items that GC sells are shipped from within the US. I'm not sure which. Color changing glass maybe? You'd have to check to see if any of the items you want are domestic or not

5. so what did the packaging say .. lol

6. Nothing that would give any indication of what was inside...as I already said, GC packages their stuff discreetly. It is customs you need to worry about.