Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

discrete mailing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Richieq212, Apr 1, 2010.

1. im looking to get something from this site mailed to me. but it just cant be near my parents. there is an abandoned house i could have it dellivered to. or possibly. but not definate i could have it delivered to a friends house. however im just seeing if theres a different way i could do this. maybe a method im not thinking of

2. You should be good man but if your really not cool with it mail it to a po box or just go to your local head shop and pay cash

3. what exactly is a PO box

4. Post Office Box. Its a mail box you can rent.

5. yo this is interesting how would i go about doing that.

6. u have never heard of po box? um just go to the post office and ask them

7. well i got friends interested in this now lol. but there 17 and im 18 i dont want this PO box thing filled will all their stuff they want to buy. how old would one have to be to get one

8. If you talk to your post office they will be able to tell you how much it will cost and how old you need to be.

9. ur gonna have to be 18

10. wow you guys:hello:this is awesome i really appreciate it i could pull this off. my parents check my mail but this way I dont have to worry about it. much love you guys you dont know how much this helped me

11. Just deliver it to your house, who gives a dam, just tell them its some shirts you ordered off ebay or something, they cant argue otherwise.

They check your mail? do one of 2 things, tell them to get fucked, because its illegal to open anyones' but your own mail, or move the fuck out and get a place of your own!

12. Idk what exactly it is your trying to get shipped, but if it's just some beans don't even worry they are usually well hidden underneath some phony bullshit, or if your lucky sometimes u get a nice mug shirt or wallet lol, if it's nugs then i would suggest making a "care package" just use some full peanutbutter jars, hollow middle put bud in bag in the center you'll be fine and if your mailing it to a P.O box or your house for that matter just don't write a return adress they can't hold a receipiant responsible for what "other" people send them.