discreet shipping

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by fight4yourmindd, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry to ask....what does the bank statement say???? thanks!

2. I wonder what the credit card statement says... :)

3. What will the cc statement say for me also?

4. I would also like to know what the statement will say. Also have you ever had any problems shipping to Texas? I was wanting to order a color changing pipe, and was paranoid about \"the man\"

5. what will my credit card statement say?
    thanks

6. i was wondering what the credit card statement will say and also how is shipping to california. has it been going along without a hitch?

7. Will my package say its from amsterdam or grasscity.com? thanks

8. They are so discreet, I havn\'t received my order!

9. sorry but could i also get a pm about what would show up on my bank statement if i ordered something from grasscity?
    thanks

10. Could someone PM me as to what the credit statements says?

11. CAN SOMEONE JUST PM EVERYONE (including me) TELLING US WHAT THE BANK STATEMENT SAYS?

shit. lol.

12. I would like to know also.

13. Me too

14. this is fucking rediculous--don\'t you have better things to do with your time? I need to know as well.

15. I also want to know please

16. me too please. . . about the bank card statement (in a private message)

also, raleighblaze haha im like 20 miles west in D-town, hows the weed out there?

get back to me

17. I would also like to know what it would say on my CC statement and what it would say on the box itself.

18. What does it say on the bank statement?

19. You know, if you happen to be underage and your mommy or daddy happen to get on here and read what appears on the credit card statement then they\'ll know what you ordered.

We have reasons as to why we don\'t advertise what it is. From what I understand, you were PM\'d. From what I also understand, you advertised that you\'re underage. You know what that means.

20. I wasn\'t pm\'ed....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.