Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

discovery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mudslinger7723, Jul 5, 2011.

1. so i been smoking bongs since i began smoking and i just smoked a j and i think i like it better, the smoke is smoother for some reason, could someone tell me why?

2. You must have a broken bong lol.

Just kidding. Honestly, you may be taking better sized hits off your joint. Not necessarily bigger, but better sized for you. I know when I rip my bong, I take HUGE hits, but when I smoke blunts/joints I take a lot of smaller puffs so that the smoke isn't as harsh.

3. Goin' with Float on this one. With bongs people usually milk more than they can clear (unless they have more lung tolerance or proper control of the amount of smoke released into the bong) but with joints you can smoke at your own rate and pace. Also, how well the joint is rolled affects the quality of the smoke. :D