Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

discovered next level of high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Sup fellas,
    Heres the deal i have been getting really heavy in smoking again, but this time its a new step, i have been taking bong rips possible every hour for the past week, maybe more.
    My supply is current a connect which claims it is "exotics", i am paying $400 for the O.
    This high I'm gonna try to explain only occurs at night right before your falling asleep, and during your dreams, and then for the first 20 min of when you wake up. (some of you are gonna say, yea I've had this experience before, yadda yadda) for me this feeling has been 24/7.
    the next question you have is whether or not the bud is laced or just really strong, well i smoke numerous times a day with various people, of which just get a nice high.
    When this kicks in, you feel loss of control over your body, but you can move, it just feels like your body is very, very tense. then you start dreaming but your still awake, after like 30 min, you pass out and have dream which feel completely true, im talking about as if the shit actually happened and you can fucking write a movie about em. then when you wake up its the craziest feeling in the world, you have that feeling in which your paralyzed, and for a couple of second you still think everything was as it happened in the dream. (**btw in your dreams you can still sense this feeling of being paralyzed, thats what makes this whole experience the more crazy.) and then for about 20-30 min you wont be able to move even if you tried, your body just feels too out of whack, and youll either fall back asleep start this over, or take another bong packing like i just did and have an amazing experienced.

P.S.
    you wont be able to tell but i obviously had really good dreams, 2 nights ago i dreamt that i was in the "saw II" house with my bro, i swear i was shitting my pant the whole day. because in the dream i would try to run but i couldnt move right. This paralyzed feeling, feels like you are stretches constantly, so depeneding on how long your awake for this it feels mad wierd, kinda like shrooms, just being fucked up for like hours
    P.S.S
    now that i wrote all this, i think i might be going insane.:smoking:NVM just good shit

2. well i did have some real good bud that i kept emagining that i was listening to my music but then i opend my eyes and i wasnt and then i was seeing this shit float in the air i couldnt keep my eyes off it it was like i was in a daze and it looked like a broken peice of grass but i dont think it is laced or nothin but when you get too high your mind plays tricks on you ecspecially when i first started up again i would get so high that i actually didnt know the person i was sitting next to i got scared and didnt know who i was in the car with again my mind playing tricks but after a while you wont get it anymore:(

3. its a disorder called sleep paralysis.

type it into google.

many people claim there "abducted by aliens" while having sleep paralysis attacks because it really does feel that "real"

idk how the fuck you can get that high to have sleep paralysis while your awake. but idk im not a doctor.

haha

4. damn can u mail me some of that shit or somethin :p

5. Heh the first time I smoked dro, I felt electricity running through my spine and it wrapped around my chest in waves , accompanied by tunnel vision , and that WHOW WHOW WHOW sound that happens when your blowing face.:hello: lol I cried like a little bitch

6. Obviously laced with crack.

I do that shit sometimes right before you go to sleep where your awake but still dreaming. The other night I kept thinking I'd been bitten by cobras and racoons and shit, it sucked.

7. Ah, I get that tunnel vision everytime. I didn't think anyone else did :smoking::hello:

8. You sure you didn't forget to mention the N20?