Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discounts for buying Bulk?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lil Puffs Smoke Shop, Nov 30, 2014.

1. #1 Lil Puffs Smoke Shop, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    So say an Ounce is $420 how much would it be for 5 ounces I live in a state where it is legalized and will be hopefully opening a shop

2. What's an ouche? Is it like "Ouche this weed is harsh"?

3. Definitely discounts on bulk!

4. Legal state. Lol.
    You should get 5oz for 420

5. All depends man.. I could get an O for 300 or 5 for 1000$ probably. But that's not in a legal state.

6. Pound of dank is 1000 in cali. 120 dollar ounces

7. So assuming I get an 1/8 For $60 an Ounce for $420. So I'd be saving 12.5% of discount so if I bought 5 oz. The total for that should be about $2400 before the discount of 12.5% so it SHOULD be a savings of $300 if I'm doing my math right anyone follow that

8. #8 enjoyandlive, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    lol. 5 oz for 2400. 2400 can get pusher drug dealers a pound and a half of high mids. legal state? Nigga, GROW!!!! :O

9. the "Ouch" was the guy that payed 420$ for a Oz. Lolol