Disclaimer and a Chat Room

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 28, 2002.

1. I'm telling you.........I had sex this weekend, and now I think I'm officially ready to begin my life of celibacy. I think I could do it...........Nun-flowerchild. LOL.

But I do hope everyone's sex life improves........maybe we need one big orgy at church to make us all feel alot better!!!!!!!! LOL.

2. THAT BAD?!?!?!?!

3. It was one of those cocaine, white liquor, weed and just being horny induced buzzes. Then I woke up the next morning and was like.........what the hell have I done!!!! And they don't sell enough bleach to wash off the nastiness of the situation!!!! I was a bad, bad girl and I'm disgusted with who I was bad with!!!!!!

4. Next time go to church ;)

5. '
    I've kind of been out of commission since my whole little brain problem but i'm feeling more up to it now so we'll see ;)

6. I think that a chat room would be great because then we wouldn't have SOOOO many posts about simple questions. The posts can be for things like news and important information and. so how do we get a chat room onto this website? By whom do we need to talk to for this chat room idea ball to get rolling?

7. im lucky if i get laid at all (which i dont im only 16) but all that other "fun stuff" is good enough for me but back to the subject pm's are just like a board 'cept its only with one person im an american i like things quick and easy like my coffee...

8. I think it's called POST IT like the sticky back paper on your desk. Post'em something like that.
    Most anything that bouces off a server should be good. But then if there is a snuffer on the LAN of that server Ip's could be collected...but then again anyone who doesn't chaneg there IP or doesn't share it with 1000 or so other people is taking an ID chance anyway.

I use a dhcp firewall with 254 other users usin gthe same IP all the time so it's 256 X 256.. 64.516 possible single users.

9. Uhh you guys are freaks...
    You guys still talking bout this?! Back in the day (heh) some of us would get on irc and join #grasscity. Nowadays I just get on the dalnet server and go to #weed. I still think it's a great idea though.
    A buddy of mine named ClosetGrowth showed me this site www.growkind.com which has a link in their forum section to their own yahoo chatroom.

10. Where the hell have you been? ;)