disaster.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Juicysteak, Apr 25, 2011.

1. My first grow now my ladys have hermied

Seeing some pollen sacks few of them already burst and White powder came out,

Will this effect my yeild?
    Can you still smoke the finished product
    Will it still be dank??
    Will I get fat bud?

Sorry but this is horrible

2. Wow a ton of people are getting hermaphrodites lately. It must be the radiation from japan or something x_X

You can still smoke it but it'll be seedy and kinda weak, and a small yield. Your choice to keep going or start over.

3. Dam :(
    No point in stopping now been 2 months into the grow.

When I do harvest
    Willi have to steralise my whole tent?

4. Yep. Bleach it down..

5. Thanks
    Got alot of White hairs and the leafs around them is getting nice and frosty

Am hoping I get 2 oz at least of dank
    From 3 hermie plants hmmmmm

6. ayo groove, i had a nine baby setup, vegged for 45 days, topped once in 5 gallon buckets under a 600 and all the ladies started hermie hermie on me, a few in the 4th week of 12/12 and down hill for the rest, but the last one i let get to 7 weeks, bout 53 days gave me dried and 1 week cured 3 zips and frosty as ive ever seen homegrown from mexican brick bagseed, im guessing cuz of the 3 pack of fox farms nutes especially the tiger bloom, but ull get 2 zips probably more, lil seed wont hurt anything but ur yield might not be a fat one but ull get 2 or more, keep up the great work, stay puffn keep green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open groove :cool: